Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

EdJo

Banned
Daps
So, from here, we can all see the problem...The Atlantic Slave Trade

Some people, are so ashamed of the Atlantic slave trade, with the way African ancestors were transported and dehumanized during the slave trade, that they want so bad to re-write history. Also, due to the growing white nationalism, many blacks developed the fear of being sent to Africa, a land(continent) that they barely know anything and have been brainwashed to hate.

It looks like, saying "Well, we were already here, so, we were enslaved in our lands", sounds better than "We were captured in our lands, shipped to unknown lands, sold and enslaved there"

I would just love to know, from the ones who support this stupidity. Black people are also the indigenous people in South America(Brazil, Argentina and etc)?

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
And no cheating using a backward Google images search.

miss-vanuatu-1.jpg
My mother's people..

Tonga!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
My mother's people..

Tonga!

That one in the middle looks like a sexyass cat woman. Like if she was your girl you might wake up in the middle of the night in the dark, look over n she's watching you in silence.....
U just snort n pull her closer n grab the cheeks n go back to sleep.

Crazy, sexy scary ass woman

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yo this distasteful and disrespectful af to people that jumped the ship to escape slavery

@Poitier Look at this shyt

I don't even bother with the Israelite crowd.

Phenotype does not equal race. If Dark Asians are Black then Khoisan people are Asian and Russians are Asian and Horners are Arab and Central Asians are White. shyt is dumb logically.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe cac science over your own eyes brehs.

These people are clearly black like us. Stop listening to the lies of the same fakkits that tell you the Ancient Egyptians weren't black.
Tf is a 'cac science'?:gucci::dwillhuh:

Science is science breh:gucci:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anyone is arguing the slave trade never happened. Just that it's overblown and in no way explains the existence of the 100+ million black people in the Americas today.

There is tons of evidence that supports the argument that there was a significant black prescene in the Americas BEFORE Columbus ever set foot in Haiti.

Most "black people" in the Americas are not descended from slaves from Africa. Rather we are descended from native black populations that are the first humans to set foot on the American continent.

I wish I could rep you! More of us need to know that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The sea faring Africans are only one wave of the many different waves of black people that came to the Americas. The first wave was the same black people that colonized the Pacific Islands. You had black people who came out of Africa 65,000 years ago that went into Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. These same black people also went into the Americas. Their descended created the great civilizations of the Americas like the Olmecs (who were clearly black people).

Then you had black people from Ancient Egypt and Phoenicia that sailed to the Americas 3,000 years ago. These black Africans started to trade with the black native Americans and there was also some cultural cross-over. This is why we see Egyptian style pyramids in the Americas.

And then finally you had West African explorers and sailors who made it to the Americas about 1,000 years and they that started trading with the native black Americans. Some of these West Africans started to settle among the native black Americans. Your mistake is you try to limit the black presence to just these guys. They are only one part of the puzzle.

So you see we had 3 waves of black people that made it to the Americas. (1) the Ancient black population that populated Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands from Africa 65,000 years ago; (2) black sailors and explorers from Ancient Egypt and Phoenicia; and (3) black sailors and explorers from West Africa.

The reason crakkkas created the mythology that we came from slaves is because they don't want to admit that we were the ones that colonized the entire planet and ran it for most of human history. To make us easier to control, they had to brainwash us into thinking all we were was slaves. Cause its easier to control someone who is mentally enslaved than one who is free. If we knew our true history, do you think we would have allowed slavery and Jim Crow to persist for as long as it persisted? Cacs had to brainwash us of our true history to make us easier to control.

@Swagnificent

You are reaching, and it's inconsistent with some of the posts I've read from you. Your last paragraph is very close to jail house racial pep talks. The kind of things they would say to a person with low self esteem/ self image to build up his confidence and pride. This forum is made up of grown men of reasonable intelligence, so we don't have to play those games here.

Explain 3 things, if you believe what you've written in this thread so far.
a) If we were "already here"...why were some of us enslaved, while the other people recognized by history as Natives were not. We were taught that the filthy European sailors/slavers brought diseases to the Americas that the Natives had not built up resistance to yet. and that ,knowing the terrain from having lived here for generations...the Natives easily escaped, among other reasons why there was no long term slavery of the Natives.
b) As has been pointed out in this thread, there exist indigenous populations of people throughout South America....who still speak their original languages. Can you point out the groups among them that share our phenotype
c) There have been revivals of Black pride/scholarship among Black society in this country from Garvey's UNIA+Black Power era1960s&1970s+late 1980s through hip hop+ modern woke era.
Most have been surface level movements with little lasting effect, as evidenced by the periods following them when we seem to go back to sleep. Do you realistically believe teaching/convincing Blacks that we were in fact NOT enslaved, but here all along, would have any effect on outsiders "controlling" us?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this distasteful and disrespectful af to people that jumped the ship to escape slavery

@Poitier Look at this shyt

You must be white. And specifically a jew. Cause only those people do this sort of victimhood to stop people from questioning the lies of history.

I'm black. I know better. I know white supremacy is nothing but a web of lies meant at control. So your lil attempt at trying to stop me from questioning the lies of history by trying this mess don't work. This is Jew playbook. It ain't in our playbook crakkka.

And FTR, just because the transatlantic slave trade is a myth don't mean slavery and white supremacy didn't happen. Crakkkas are still the most vile and evil people on earth and they did enslave and kill our people here on our American homeland. They just created the mythology that we all came from Africa and are not the actual aboriginal peoples of America as a means of mental control.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, from here, we can all see the problem...The Atlantic Slave Trade

Some people, are so ashamed of the Atlantic slave trade, with the way African ancestors were transported and dehumanized during the slave trade, that they want so bad to re-write history. Also, due to the growing white nationalism, many blacks developed the fear of being sent to Africa, a land(continent) that they barely know anything and have been brainwashed to hate.

It looks like, saying "Well, we were already here, so, we were enslaved in our lands", sounds better than "We were captured in our lands, shipped to unknown lands, sold and enslaved there"

I would just love to know, from the ones who support this stupidity. Black people are also the indigenous people in South America(Brazil, Argentina and etc)?

You stupid crakkka. We have documented evidence from the moment Columbus set foot on Haiti that there were black people already here. WTF are you talking about?

We know black people colonized Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. We know black people were on America before Columbus. This is not very complicated. The fact we have people who look like us all over the Pacific Islands and also documented by Europeans when they first got to America proves we were here before the slave trade.

Slavery still happened you dumb ass white boy. So in this whole psychological evaluation how do you explain that? If we're ashamed of the Transatlantic slave trade, wouldn't we also be ashamed of slavery itself and try to rewrite that? But I ain't seen or heard one person say slavery never happened.

Slavery most definitely happened. And the crakkka is still the most vile creature on earth. The only difference now is we are up on their lies and forms of mental control. We are now actually learning our true history. And FTR ain't nobody scared of going to Africa. We are black. We are global. We're the only people at home anywhere on earth because we colonized the planet. What we ain't gonna do is give up all the land our ancestors conquered simply because crakkkas have lied all throughout history and tried to confine us to just Africa.

Africa is our original homeland. But it ain't our only home. We were the first men on every continent on earth. The entire planet is ours before anyone else. PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even bother with the Israelite crowd.

Phenotype does not equal race. If Dark Asians are Black then Khoisan people are Asian and Russians are Asian and Horners are Arab and Central Asians are White. shyt is dumb logically.

That's all race is dummy. Its a social construct. Its not biologically real. Its only a way we humans like to categorize each other. And guess what, we do that based on looks aka phenotype. If you look black, you are black. Why? Because race only matters because of the social consequences.

Last I checked, cops ain't doing DNA tests when they shoot brothas. They kill us because we look the same. You drop some nikkas from the Pacific Islands here in America and give them American clothes and them nikkas would get treated just like us. That is why race is totally about phenotype.

Stop trying to make this shyt into something it ain't. There's a reason crakkkas called the Australian Aborigines "n1ggers". There's a reason they called the black natives of the Phillipines "negritos". Race has always been solely about phenotype. PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious if the writers got the idea of the heart shaped herb from the south pacific kava plant?
MLD-19724_R.jpg
Wakanda bowl
7cdad86e0f6a2a34a1a3e2396d6a3ac6.jpg
Kava bowl
heart1.jpg
Heart shaped herb
kava-kava-plant.jpg
Kava plant

Good find.

We're the same people.

I wish Black Panther would have included more cultural stuff from the Pacific Islands and Asia.

As black people we need to realize we are the only truly global race. Our people are everywhere and they were there FIRST.