Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd disagree.
And I think it's the shame that some of us carry for having been enslaved that drives us to illogical conclusions like this. I am not ashamed of it, rather puzzled and amazed that so many or ANY of us were able to endure and survive such trauma.
I've read some of the same books that you are alluding to, obviously sea faring Africans arrived on multiple continents centuries or millenniums before "europe" existed, but you are reaching.

There are too many distinct cultural markers between Western Hemisphere Blacks and specific West African ethnic groups for anybody to say that the majority of us are NOT the children of the enslaved people.

Again, I'm not inside your head, but from where I sit only shame would make a person see it other than how it obviously is.

The sea faring Africans are only one wave of the many different waves of black people that came to the Americas. The first wave was the same black people that colonized the Pacific Islands. You had black people who came out of Africa 65,000 years ago that went into Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. These same black people also went into the Americas. Their descended created the great civilizations of the Americas like the Olmecs (who were clearly black people).

Then you had black people from Ancient Egypt and Phoenicia that sailed to the Americas 3,000 years ago. These black Africans started to trade with the black native Americans and there was also some cultural cross-over. This is why we see Egyptian style pyramids in the Americas.

And then finally you had West African explorers and sailors who made it to the Americas about 1,000 years and they that started trading with the native black Americans. Some of these West Africans started to settle among the native black Americans. Your mistake is you try to limit the black presence to just these guys. They are only one part of the puzzle.

So you see we had 3 waves of black people that made it to the Americas. (1) the Ancient black population that populated Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands from Africa 65,000 years ago; (2) black sailors and explorers from Ancient Egypt and Phoenicia; and (3) black sailors and explorers from West Africa.

The reason crakkkas created the mythology that we came from slaves is because they don't want to admit that we were the ones that colonized the entire planet and ran it for most of human history. To make us easier to control, they had to brainwash us into thinking all we were was slaves. Cause its easier to control someone who is mentally enslaved than one who is free. If we knew our true history, do you think we would have allowed slavery and Jim Crow to persist for as long as it persisted? Cacs had to brainwash us of our true history to make us easier to control.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Melanesians are Afro peoples w/ about 50k years spent away from the continent itself.
Of course they share African diaspora features.
Swag made this thread to help him on one of his dumbass narratives he pushes on here

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Irrelevant.

We are talking from the American racial paradigm right now. Race is nothing more than a human construct. How they view themselves is totally irrelevant to how our society views them. PERIOD.

How the fukk is it irrelevant how they view themselves? And who gives a shyt about American racial paradigm these people don't live in America, stop being Americancentric.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk is it irrelevant how they view themselves? And who gives a shyt about American racial paradigm these people don't live in America, stop being Americancentric.

We're talking about our views on race in this country. That is why the American racial paradigm matters. When crakkkas started calling us black and categorizing all of us that looked the same as black, they didn't give a fukk what we thought.

What these people think of themselves is irrelevant to how they would be categorized in America.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
We're all the same so you could put them in Guyana and they would fit right in.

Honestly this is why crakkkas only take pictures of our people in "native garb" just so they can make them look different than us. You put any people in the Pacific Islands in modern clothes and they look no different than us.

vanuatu-tanna-island-fetukai-nivan-performers-in-traditional-clothing-picture-idsb10068511b-001

vs

5051154-Happy_Ni-Vanuatu_people-0.jpg

They'll always post the picture on the top so we look at them as different. They'll rarely post the pictures on the bottom where they're wearing modern clothes which make them look no different than any black person in America or the Caribbean.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I never considered that. That’s a slick trick. Even though I know otherwise, you’re right. Seeing them in Native garb is a way to make us see them as “other”.

:patrice:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
We're talking about our views on race in this country. That is why the American racial paradigm matters. When crakkkas started calling us black and categorizing all of us that looked the same as black, they didn't give a fukk what we thought.

What these people think of themselves is irrelevant to how they would be categorized in America.

My question was how THEY view themselves and that is never irrelevant. What is actually irrelevant is how they are viewed by Americans thousand of miles away.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This fakkit @Swagnificent called me a cac in the other thread because I said they don’t look like black Americans :russ:

Someone please tell this dumb fukk that they have distinctive features that makes them look like they are from the Pacific.

I was going to say Guyana. I’ve never heard of Vanuatu thanks for feeding me some knowledge, breh.

Pacific Islands

I was going to say somewhere in the South Pacific also.

watch out though. they not considered black over here. lol. If they're not negroes, then middle easterners and NAs are not caucasian.

good post..I would have guessed Madagascar

The part of the globe that's pictured in this thread is probably the least written about. Very fascinating region....the people, the flora, the fauna.

Girl on the far left has classic Haitian features and looks like one of my aunts.

Somewhere in the Pacific ocean they look like Islanders

I guessed some pacific island based on their eyes, noses and strong jaws. They remind of Samoans.

New guinea

I would have said Madagascar. They look like island folks.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
They look like they could be from anywhere in America but the sistas are actually from here:

600px-Vanuatu_on_the_globe_%28Polynesia_centered%29.svg.png

A secluded island in the South Pacific.

Just goes to show that we (black people) are not limited to Africa. We are the only race that is truly global. We are native to every corner of the planet earth.

'Supposedly', these people aren't genetically related to us... Which was crazy to me because I remember looking up these islanders a few years ago and they looked like black people to me. I think some of them have blonde hair, which is what originally caught my attention.

Anyways yeah, supposedly they have very little to no sub-saharan DNA, which I am still very skeptical about. Looking at their features :leostare::patrice:there has to be some relation.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I never considered that. That’s a slick trick. Even though I know otherwise, you’re right. Seeing them in Native garb is a way to make us see them as “other”.

:patrice:

Bruh. You put most people from the Pacific Islands in modern clothes and place in Harlem or Atlanta and they wouldn't look out of place one bit.

They put them in "native garb" to make them look like the other.

They don't want us knowing that we are native to every part of the world. Only the black man is at home EVERYWHERE on Planet Earth. We are the original people everywhere. The rest of these folks are just newcomers.

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
'Supposedly', these people aren't genetically related to us... Which was crazy to me because I remember looking up these islanders a few years ago and they looked like black people to me. I think some of them have blonde hair, which is what originally caught my attention.

Anyways yeah, supposedly they have very little to no sub-saharan DNA, which I am still very skeptical about. Looking at their features :leostare::patrice:there has to be some relation.

How brainwashed are we that we believe cac science over our own eyes?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why I don't believe in any of this genetics/DNA stuff. Its just another form of control.

When they still deny the Ancient Egyptians are black, you know you can't trust these muthafukkas on anything.