Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Once again another pathetic ploy to try and use sympathy to deflect from my point rather than arguing straight up. Classic zionist tactic.

You need to drop this act of trying to pretend to be black. Your posts are clear evidence that you ain't.

We don't use appeals to emotion like you have when arguing about our history. That is what cacs do.
:dahell: they know me on these boards as a bonafide black man, fukk is you talking about

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

29102147_1595786467135191_7542504095205180993_n.png

"A few years back, certain teams would refuse to train or share changing rooms with #Kenya7s. They felt that they were above us. Fiji is the one team that has always treated us as family. Win or lose they are our brothers and this picture is testament of that."

That's beautiful, and I like/empathize with Islanders, but we're different people. You can respect other people of a different race.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: they know me on these boards as a bonafide black man, fukk is you talking about

Then argue my points straight up like a black man. Rather than going to the Zionist playbook of trying to shut down dialogue with fraudlent appeals to emotion.

Black men don't behave like this. This is how the Jews behave when they want to shut up black men like Louis Farrakhan that expose them to the world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's beautiful, and I like/empathize with Islanders, but we're different people. You can respect other people of a different race.

Might as well drop this act. You ain't black.

Yes caucozoids like yourself are not the same as Pacific Islanders. But we (black people of America) are the same. In fact all black people GLOBALLY are the same. We are the original people. Everyone else is a knock off.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No. I answered them clearly. Your issue with my response is that I didn't regurgitate the white supremacist lies the schooling system in this country has brainwashed black people with.

My answers were clear. You're just afraid to respond to them hence your projection in this case by alleging I am trying to deflect. I'm the one who is clear and direct. You are the one that is trying to deflect.

Also I'm glad you didn't try to deny that you're a cac. It was pretty evident from your initial post.
You have no pride.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average Black American woman does not look like the women in that photo.

Who said anything about "average"? You cacs think you being slick playing with words like this.

I don't even know what the "average" black American woman look likes.

What I do I know is there are black women in America that look just like those sistas. And if those girls were magically transported to any major American city, they wouldn't look out of place and would blend right into any black community.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have no pride.

Another classic crakkka deflection. Who said anything about pride?

I only care about the truth.

It's white muthafukkkas like you that think black people discovering their true history is about trying to rebuild pride.

Crakkka I just know you whites lie about everything. That's why I don't believe anything y'all say. Keep worrying about our pride. I'll be worried about just finding the truth.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Who said anything about "average"? You cacs think you being slick playing with words like this.

I don't even know what the "average" black American woman look likes.

What I do I know is there are black women in America that look just like those sistas. And if those girls were magically transported to any major American city, they wouldn't look out of place and would blend right into any black community.
naw