GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This next gen console rollout has been horrible. GTA 6 should be a console launch game.

GTA V came out originally for the PS3, and then the PS4 launched about a month after GTA V dropped and they remastered it and dropped it again. and they making another remaster for the PS5 in march. rockstar is shameless with all the remastering and cash grabs at this point. They really think I'm gonna buy the same 8 year old game 3 times? no fukking way.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
GTA V came out originally for the PS3, and then the PS4 launched about a month after GTA V dropped and they remastered it and dropped it again. and they making another remaster for the PS5 in march. rockstar is shameless with all the remastering and cash grabs at this point. They really think I'm gonna buy the same 8 year old game 3 times? no fukking way.
You’re gonna buy it. Don’t front. :usure:

I honestly think rockstar just doesn’t have the guts to tell people that gta 6 ain’t coming this generation. They are gonna drop the trilogy next month then hopefully we get a new gta 5 story within the next year or two.

that’s the best we can hope for :mjgrin:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You’re gonna buy it. Don’t front. :usure:

I honestly think rockstar just doesn’t have the guts to tell people that gta 6 ain’t coming this generation. They are gonna drop the trilogy next month then hopefully we get a new gta 5 story within the next year or two.

that’s the best we can hope for :mjgrin:

I think its actually free for PS5 when it drops. so I don't gotta buy it for a 3rd time.

I only play GTA online anyways. not the story mode once I beat it.

I'm not interested in the trilogy. the graphics are marginally better, and to me, its not worth $60 as I already beat all those games back in the day.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
GTA 5 was the last real big release ever for a video game

I remember going to Best Buy that morning and it looked like Black Friday (just in the gaming section) :mjlol:

I then went later to a GameStop in the evening , and there was a line out the door to pick up your reserve copy

shyt was different..I could be wrong but I feel like I saw news coverage of it too throughout the day on various channels :wow:

they better find a way to recreate that magic

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t put out part 6 until the next generation of consoles. You fools gonna keep playing 5 and putting money into it anyway. I’d just do an update with a new story.

You dont know what youre talking about. They just released the next gen consoles last year and gta 5 was released in 2013 after delays. They literally skipped a gen of consoles trying to push gta online and gta 5 heist expansion packs. Nobody is gonna keep wasting money buying the same games. That remastered trilogy shyt is not needed.

Time for gta 6. Rockstar doesnt have shyt else. Rdr2 is a dud.

Gta 6 needs to be somewhere different. Even if its Miami. That shyt should be way more depth and more gameplay.

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They are moving GTAV to VR. The switch to VR is coming. I really feel like the next game is going to be heavily built on VR and this Metaverse thing Facebook is pushing. They are already testing it out with this move.

VR in gaming is never gonna blow up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
GTA 5 was the last real big release ever for a video game

I remember going to Best Buy that morning and it looked like Black Friday (just in the gaming section) :mjlol:

I then went later to a GameStop in the evening , and there was a line out the door to pick up your reserve copy

shyt was different..I could be wrong but I feel like I saw news coverage of it too throughout the day on various channels :wow:

they better find a way to recreate that magic

Man that GTA5 release was special :wow::wow::wow: