GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Apparently rockstar cancelled a big game well into production recently. Could be why a Bunch of people left
img_20211103_2202111ijyw.jpg

Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Reports Strong Results for Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 | Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.

Edit—-

It’s take two so it could have been a lot of things

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah, It’s most likely a rockstar IP, its why theres a mass exodus there. People want to make games.

Same thing happened at Valve, they stopped making games and pretty much everyone ended up leaving, which is why B4B exist

Just read the above..

but a canceled rockstar game would definitely explain why folk have been leaving rockstar..

or at least they probably let people know there has been a massive shift in focus

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Just read the above..

but a canceled rockstar game would definitely explain why folk have been leaving rockstar..

or at least they probably let people know there has been a massive shift in focus
Capitalism ruins everything :mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
At the end of the day most of us came up in the era of the PS2 GTA games which were landmark releases and were just perfect content for kids and young people. So I feel we almost give the series more gravitas and importance than it deserves. There's only been two real GTA games released since and while I enjoyed both, especially V, were they really that special? Did they really live up to the hype? Would anyone argue they were the best or most memorable games of their gen?

Rockstar have essentially been running the same formula for these games since 2001. Twenty years. Maybe this series has run its course and we have to move on and stop acting like a 6th GTA game is the fukking holy grail.

If a new one comes out, i'll play the shyt out of it but we need to put this shyt in perspective. Rockstar have been dining out on their reputation too long. This ain't the PS2 era anymore.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the end of the day most of us came up in the era of the PS2 GTA games which were landmark releases and were just perfect content for kids and young people. So I feel we almost give the series more gravitas and importance than it deserves. There's only been two real GTA games released since and while I enjoyed both, especially V, were they really that special? Did they really live up to the hype? Would anyone argue they were the best or most memorable games of their gen?

Rockstar have essentially been running the same formula for these games since 2001. Twenty years. Maybe this series has run its course and we have to move on and stop acting like a 6th GTA game is the fukking holy grail.

If a new one comes out, i'll play the shyt out of it but we need to put this shyt in perspective. Rockstar have been dining out on their reputation too long. This ain't the PS2 era anymore.

I been saying this. Rockstar been milking this formula forever. People are just mad that they found a new way to do it

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

V prolly was the most memorable game of the 360 era. Idk about the X1/PS4 era cuz it’s essentially a rehash but no other game has come close to what GTAO has accomplished.