GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So somehow someway theyll just pull something great off no matter what becuase its R* and theyre too big to fail or put out a disappointing title, despite everything that has changed for them the past 2-3 years?
I commend the optimism atleast:ehh:
I swear, if this don't trigger 'Bioware magic' trauma flashbacks then people ain't been paying attention.
Bethesda ain't learn, either, and look where that got them. Hate to see it

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You dont know what youre talking about. They just released the next gen consoles last year and gta 5 was released in 2013 after delays. They literally skipped a gen of consoles trying to push gta online and gta 5 heist expansion packs. Nobody is gonna keep wasting money buying the same games. That remastered trilogy shyt is not needed.

Time for gta 6. Rockstar doesnt have shyt else. Rdr2 is a dud.

Gta 6 needs to be somewhere different. Even if its Miami. That shyt should be way more depth and more gameplay.

I do think the biggest issue is trying to innovate and still being able to add life to the franchise. The location has to go hand in hand with the writing and without the genius and creative writing and the past talent that had made gta an iconic franchise. You get a game that no longer feels like a gta.You have a game that is no longer memorable.Graphics and location do not mean much without a solid storyline with solid characters.

The trilogy works because of the nostalgia.I do think that the trilogy will give us a hint about gta 6 but because of the high expectations and because of corporate,gta 6 will not come out until most households can afford a ps5 and an xbox series x thing.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Dude the PS5 architecture is brand spanking new console wise, they've already had 8-10 years since the last GTA game!!!

d114qxtarp401.jpg

GTA5 came out in 2013!!! :damn: 2013-2021 it's been literally 8 YEARS already

Legendary catalogue
:wow:

I put rockstar on the same level as Square(soft) Enix

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
You dont know what youre talking about. They just released the next gen consoles last year and gta 5 was released in 2013 after delays. They literally skipped a gen of consoles trying to push gta online and gta 5 heist expansion packs. Nobody is gonna keep wasting money buying the same games. That remastered trilogy shyt is not needed.

Time for gta 6. Rockstar doesnt have shyt else. Rdr2 is a dud.

Gta 6 needs to be somewhere different. Even if its Miami. That shyt should be way more depth and more gameplay.

it would be dope if they had it in more than one city/region

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
All these year of these fukking Rockstar fakkits pouring time and money into online

ayyyy lmao

they didnt pour time and money into online

they fired the man who made online before the game released so they could dripfeed content over 10 yrs

no security, no dedicated servers, massive glitches

they scrapped single player content to add it to online lol

the worst company ever now