GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
:wow:Once you see how Rockstar does Tokyo and the missions in that city, you would be crowdsurfing to cop the shyt breh:banderas:

Nobody plays this shyt for the missions. Its been the same missions since GTA3. The parody of American is what makes the game special. The radio stations, the car names, the billboards, the commercials, shyt people say when you walk past them on the streets, gems like a dildo in the police headquarters shower:dame: None of this is going to work in a country most of us aren't familiar with.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
seems like the corporation ate the creatives alive and here we are... they probably trying to slash n hack any semblance of cohesive story to rush n jam pack micro transaction avenues for online

priorities all fukk up. story is an afterthought for a reason... its all about online

capitalism unchecked strikes again.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well the remastered trilogy comes out next week so I'm good:banderas:. This feels like Karma for the way they fukked up the post launch plans for RDR2. Running off the OG developers because Rockstar was itching to focus on the online mode was fukking stupid.