GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

lib123

All Star
Daps
there is no other gta competition. Make them wait for the next generation and do a truly new experience. For now y’all gonna have to enjoy gta 5.

This is what happens when people spend money on dlc and stop holding game companies accountable.

enjoy your wait.

Aren’t they leaving the door open for that competitor upstart game Everywhere? Seems kinda dumb to let that potentially happen.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
:francis:They could easily make a damn story, hell I could pitch a story for them.

A female drug kingpin whose empire stretches through 3 decades and three cities (Tokyo, Miami, and Panama City). I'm talking mini games, Skyrim "unlimited missions", and a deep dark story that would make GTA4 seem like a skit on the radio.

But Rockstar would rather p*ssyfoot because of the cancer that is known as GTA Online:hhh:

That actually sounds good but I think you should replace Tokyo with Rio De Janeiro or some other Latin American city.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Dude the PS5 architecture is brand spanking new console wise, they've already had 8-10 years since the last GTA game!!!

d114qxtarp401.jpg

GTA5 came out in 2013!!! :damn: 2013-2021 it's been literally 8 YEARS already
They are going on 10 years since GTA V and have released one game?! :picard:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe the game is a mess. All their elite talent is gone. As soon as I saw flying vehicles and heavy militarization in GTA Online (making it more like Saints Row) it seemed like there was a power shift to cash grab has hard as possible.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They are moving GTAV to VR. The switch to VR is coming. I really feel like the next game is going to be heavily built on VR and this Metaverse thing Facebook is pushing. They are already testing it out with this move.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t understand why Rockstar just doesn’t take a break from GTA. Let the next gen version breathe a bit, keep putting out expansions for it, and work on a new IP under the new leadership and establish something new. No matter what people will rush out to buy it off name alone.

This is probably why Dan Houser and them left, they probably didn’t wanna be stuck on GTA for another decade. A lot of them were probably excited for Agent and got shut down and finally got fed up and left with the direction of trying to keep GTA relevant forever