GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there is no other gta competition. Make them wait for the next generation and do a truly new experience. For now y’all gonna have to enjoy gta 5.

This is what happens when people spend money on dlc and stop holding game companies accountable.

enjoy your wait.

Dude the PS5 architecture is brand spanking new console wise, they've already had 8-10 years since the last GTA game!!!

d114qxtarp401.jpg

GTA5 came out in 2013!!! :damn: 2013-2021 it's been literally 8 YEARS already

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They are putting Grand Theft Auto 5 on Quest 2 VR....

They are going to milk that until there is nothing else.

I have to imagine most of the developers from the San Andreas game probably have moved on with their life and are doing something else. After wasting away building San Andreas who would want to do that again?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
GTA Online is the absolute worst thing that could have ever happened to the GTA franchise. All these year of these fukking Rockstar fakkits pouring time and money into online that could have been better spent developing VI :stopitslime:

It ain't changing, they might do one more big GTA game and it's probably going to be VR so they can absolutely milk it for every last penny. You're probably going to have to buy weapons with real money.

This Metaverse thing Facebook is doing is about to change everything.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:They could easily make a damn story, hell I could pitch a story for them.

A female drug kingpin whose empire stretches through 3 decades and three cities (Tokyo, Miami, and Panama City). I'm talking mini games, Skyrim "unlimited missions", and a deep dark story that would make GTA4 seem like a skit on the radio.

But Rockstar would rather p*ssyfoot because of the cancer that is known as GTA Online:hhh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:francis:They could easily make a damn story, hell I could pitch a story for them.

A female drug kingpin whose empire stretches through 3 decades and three cities (Tokyo, Miami, and Panama City). I'm talking mini games, Skyrim "unlimited missions", and a deep dark story that would make GTA4 seem like a skit on the radio.

But Rockstar would rather p*ssyfoot because of the cancer that is known as GTA Online:hhh:

The next game is going to be VR breh. They already know what they have to do. There's going to be one VR game that they update all of the time with different locations.

But they are going to take people's money though. Probably will have to pay for everything.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Eww wtf :scust:

Keep your :flabbynsick: ideas to yourself :hhh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The next game is going to be VR breh. They already know what they have to do. There's going to be one VR game that they update all of the time with different locations.

But they are going to take people's money though. Probably will have to pay for everything.

:mjcry:This is the same company that used to drop video games like No Limit did cds. State of Emergency, Midnight Run, The Warriors, etc.

This is why I'm semi retired from gaming:francis:. The direction that the industry is going is wild disgusting. If it's not RImworld related, fukk a video game:camby: