GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would be dope if they had it in more than one city/region

They could do that but they wanna do some los santos bullshyt. I was really hoping they add san fierro and las venturras in gta 5 too. I actually liked gta san andreas version of los santos compared to gta 5's version. It felt incomplete

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:camby:Be 8 years late to a game brehs...

Game been out since 2013. :skip:

Your late as hell.
IV was so garbage it tuned me off the series and I bought that day 1. I've owned V since 2015 but had no interest in it or gaming for a min. Just picked the hobby back up during the pandemic when I built a pc.
Tldr;nikkas play old games everyday b:stopitslime:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
End of an era….I hope GTA 6 be goated but it’s not looking 2 good. All the heads the made Rockstar what it was is gone (Sam Houser still there). I’m all for new talent to bleed new ideas into the studio. But I got a bad feeling this will be like MGSV to MGS Survive smh.

Last edited:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
there is no other gta competition. Make them wait for the next generation and do a truly new experience. For now y’all gonna have to enjoy gta 5.

This is what happens when people spend money on dlc and stop holding game companies accountable.

enjoy your wait.
Yakuza is kind of similar to GTA and it’s gotten popular in the last few years

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:online transactions destroyed so many sports games :upsetfavre:... they dont care tho, people will still spend money instead of boycotting like sheep, if u stop they money they have to improve the product nikkas in 2k, madden etc cant see that they just endlessly buy packs and vc

The fact 2k happens in the same cycle kills me;
  1. New Game drops - "Oh, this is so much better"
  2. New Update - "OMG, the game was perfect you're ruining it"
  3. New Update - "The devs are breaking the game"
  4. Time moves on - "Last year actually wasn't that bad"
  5. The game is dead
NBA 2k21 is the game I love/hate the most. MyTeam got me, bad. I'll never play that mode again.

And MyCareer/MyPark is becoming a MMO and I've never liked the modern version of that shyt.

2k doesn't know if it wants to be an arcade or simulation game.

Until they put out a horrible product, I see no point in criticizing something that does not exist lol:manny:

Releasing GTA V on PS5/XSX with no real improvements counts as a bad game, IMO.