GTA VI Supposedly in Development Hell

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I ain't never play san andreas.

The only ones I've played are gta liberty city on the PSP, gta 4 (copped from a friend), gta 5, and gta episodes from liberty city on the PS3.
Shiiiiiiiit nikka

That’s not an experience you’re gonna get in 2021. Maybe the remastered trilogy can give you a bit of it but loading up GTA SA in 04 was :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shiiiiiiiit nikka

That’s not an experience you’re gonna get in 2021. Maybe the remastered trilogy can give you a bit of it but loading up GTA SA in 04 was :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
I remember when my boy came over with it and I said something about the in-game loading like in Vice City & III, and he was like “there is no loading in SA” :youngsabo: and I was like :mindblown:

Let me borrow this :feedme:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:online transactions destroyed so many sports games :upsetfavre:... they dont care tho, people will still spend money instead of boycotting like sheep, if u stop they money they have to improve the product nikkas in 2k, madden etc cant see that they just endlessly buy packs and vc

The fact 2k happens in the same cycle kills me;
  1. New Game drops - "Oh, this is so much better"
  2. New Update - "OMG, the game was perfect you're ruining it"
  3. New Update - "The devs are breaking the game"
  4. Time moves on - "Last year actually wasn't that bad"
  5. The game is dead
NBA 2k21 is the game I love/hate the most. MyTeam got me, bad. I'll never play that mode again.

And MyCareer/MyPark is becoming a MMO and I've never liked the modern version of that shyt.

2k doesn't know if it wants to be an arcade or simulation game.

Releasing GTA V on PS5/XSX with no real improvements counts as a bad game, IMO.

I actually have 2K22 now. Rented it from Game Fly. I was enjoying it at first even at a 67 over, got a nice build. But now I'm seeing the grind. For example, my first endorsement tells my I have to play 24 games to get 1200 VC. Once I seen that.....:francis: I just want to play Rec.:snoop:

Bout to send this shyt back now.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
They are going on 10 years since GTA V and have released one game?! :picard:

Watch them do some retarded champ shyt on the game’s 10th anniversary like giving gamers high ass anticipation for something MAJOR in the works, only to come out and reveal it to be a remastered GTA V: Online 2.0 experience :mjlol::mjlol: At that point, I hope ppl incite a total riot upon Rockstar HQ and Take-Two’s HQ.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Watch them do some retarded champ shyt on the game’s 10th anniversary like giving gamers high ass anticipation for some MAJOR in the works, only to come out and reveal it to be a remastered GTA V: Online 2.0 experience :mjlol::mjlol: At that point, I hope ppl incite a total riot upon Rockstar HQ and Take-Two’s HQ.

Nah, gamers ate retarded losers, they don't deserve a new game. Rockstar got the formula right and cashing out

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
GTA 5 was the last real big release ever for a video game

I remember going to Best Buy that morning and it looked like Black Friday (just in the gaming section) :mjlol:

I then went later to a GameStop in the evening , and there was a line out the door to pick up your reserve copy

shyt was different..I could be wrong but I feel like I saw news coverage of it too throughout the day on various channels :wow:

they better find a way to recreate that magic

shyt reminded me of Skyrim’s big release back on 11/11/11. Those were the fukking days man :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You dont know what youre talking about. They just released the next gen consoles last year and gta 5 was released in 2013 after delays. They literally skipped a gen of consoles trying to push gta online and gta 5 heist expansion packs. Nobody is gonna keep wasting money buying the same games. That remastered trilogy shyt is not needed.

Time for gta 6. Rockstar doesnt have shyt else. Rdr2 is a dud.

Gta 6 needs to be somewhere different. Even if its Miami. That shyt should be way more depth and more gameplay.

:mjlol: You are just talking about the Online component right?