GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
From all the leaks all these years it's pretty much confirmed the game goes from past to "present" and is set in Vice City plus a hispanic country. All the resume leaks point to this. People have been designing cars/areas that age over time etc. Any other rumors are based on nothing.

Yeah and even the first leak in 2018 said something about cars the players purchased in 1980s would skyrocket in value as time progresses in game

Buy a '85 Cheetah or Infernus And watch it's resell value rise in the 90s or 00s

Kairi Irving

Daps
I just hope the ONLINE is absolutely fukking fire. I was SO hyped for the MP but when I saw how LONG it took for shyt to start and the overall clunky slow gameplay not being really tailored for good death match I was done. A dream game would be a MP that loads almost instantaneously due to the SSD's we'll be equipped it and gameplay that plays as smooth as Uncharted 4.

If the online isn't GTA RP esque it's going to be terrible again.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kairi Irving @Sohh_lifted @Son_Of_God @Barnett114
p4zwpatw8dr31.jpg

Scouting document showing they were scouting in southeast Florida. If this is legit then the location is most likely Vice City.:wow:

Edit:

Here's an interview. Go to 6:42.

If you check the doc it says Leahs imdb. Its a website in the Florida film making industry.

well damn.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm curious what the name will be, they might separate it in two counties

Howard County and Wade County?
Who knows? I just hope they don't condense and put FL as a neighborhood in Vice City like they did Compton and Santa Monica. FL is actually a full fledged city unlike those other two. As for the name who knows? lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
Who knows? I just hope they don't condense and put FL as a neighborhood in Vice City like they did Compton and Santa Monica. FL is actually a full fledged city unlike those other two. As for the name who knows? lol

Fort Lauderdale is an actual city and not a small town within a city like Compton is

Fort Lauderdale and Miami are like New Jersey and New York

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Fort Lauderdale is an actual city and not a small town within a city like Compton is

Fort Lauderdale and Miami are like New Jersey and New York
Yea they condensed Compton into some small ass neighborhood i.e "Davis" which was smaller than Strawberry(Crenshaw). :russ: But yea FL is an actual city.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can't stop thinking about VI
nikka..... Your ass telling me. I been talking about and warring against cacs online like crazy since the quarantine. I know you don't care for some reason but at MINIMUM I just want some form of representation of Haitian gangsters in the game. I know this leak is most likely fake but it would be so dope.:wow:
GTA VI Credible Leak ? : aFloatingPineapple

It'll be dope if we can purchase the Diaz / Vercetti Estate as a nice Easter egg
Not only that but purchase other properties/businesses. This all sucked in GTA 5.

Kairi Irving

Daps
nikka..... Your ass telling me. I been talking about and warring against cacs online like crazy since the quarantine. I know you don't care for some reason but at MINIMUM I just want some form of representation of Haitian gangsters in the game. I know this leak is most likely fake but it would be so dope.:wow:
GTA VI Credible Leak ? : aFloatingPineapple

Not only that but purchase other properties/businesses. This all sucked in GTA 5.
I just wonder what will the Haitian gang do in this story? I Know you don't mean illegal activities but I think they would try to get them involved in the story that way

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I just wonder what will the Haitian gang do in this story? I Know you don't mean illegal activities but I think they would try to get them involved in the story that way
They can have a Little Jacob like storyline as a side character to the protagonist. I want Haitian gangsters because GTA 4 had probably the BEST representation of Jamaicans in a video game. From the accents, swagger/clothing, personalities, culture, music and underworld activities they engaged in. Even Jamaicans were :wow:. The Jamaican in IV resembled real Jamaican goons in Flatbush. Don't even get me started on the Homebrew Café which reminded me of those Jamaican bars/restaurants in Flatbush on the Junction. Now imagine a Haitian version of that in Little Haiti.:whew: Zoes in Ayisyen flags standing out at a Haitian bar at night with kompa playing.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
They can have a Little Jacob like storyline as a side character to the protagonist. I want Haitian gangsters because GTA 4 had probably the BEST representation of Jamaicans in a video game. From the accents, swagger/clothing, personalities, culture, music and underworld activities they engaged in. Even Jamaicans were :wow:. The Jamaican in IV resembled real Jamaican goons in Flatbush. Don't even get me started on the Homebrew Café which reminded me of those Jamaican bars/restaurants in Flatbush on the Junction. Now imagine a Haitian version of that in Little Haiti.:whew: Zoes in Ayisyen flags standing out at a Haitian bar at night with kompa playing.

Imagine a GTA VI Undead Nightmare and voodoo being involved :wow:

Rockstar owes us after scrapping GTA Vs zombie DLC and RDR2s Undead Nightmare 2 :unimpressed: