GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I remember during the release week of GTA V, I was playing and Trevor mentioned something about a US - Australia war, I was like :dwillhuh:

It's truly an alternate universe :mjlol:
Breh... The USA-Australian war been going on since GTA 3.:mjlol:

Also shyt like shutting down bridges. The USA is also extremely fascist and war mad.:picard: They make the warhawks in real life look like Bernie Sanders.:picard:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Because, too much Latinos :mjpls::mjgrin:
DING! DING! DING! Too much Latinos and nikkaS(Caribbeans and African-Americans) with LITTLE non-Hispanic Whites. :russ: They KNOW the story will not be centered around them especially if its modern Vice City. The only representation they'll have is those rednecks in the everglades. :dead: This is why they dikkride LC and GTA IV....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
DING! DING! DING! Too much Latinos and nikkaS(Caribbeans and African-Americans) with LITTLE non-Hispanic Whites. :russ: They KNOW the story will not be centered around them especially if its modern Vice City. The only representation they'll have is those rednecks in the everglades. :dead: This is why they dikkride LC and GTA IV....

The only way a white protagonist works is if he's from out of town (like the old vice city) or is a cop. Vice City this time around just feels like it should be centered around a non white protagonist. I hope the story isn't too much like a Vice City rehash like the leaks make it out to be but the instead of Italian mobsters it's Cartels

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The only way a white protagonist works is if he's from out of town (like the old vice city) or is a cop. Vice City this time around just feels like it should be centered around a non white protagonist. I hope the story isn't too much like a Vice City rehash like the leaks make it out to be but the instead of Italian mobsters it's Cartels
You Project Americas? The leak doesn't really scream Vice City but really Narcos. I really hope we dont see Italians. Cacs LOVE bigging up them and saying "The mafia is better than these low IQ gangs bro!"

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You Project Americas? The leak doesn't really scream Vice City but really Narcos. I really hope we dont see Italians. Cacs LOVE bigging up them and saying "The mafia is better than these low IQ gangs bro!"

The coming from Liberty City, becoming a drug Lord in VC in the 80s part is pretty much Vice City lol

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The coming from Liberty City, becoming a drug Lord in VC in the 80s part is pretty much Vice City lol
fukk.... You right just read it again.:heh: These nikkas LOVE NYC...:heh: And are obsessed with only associating Miami with the 80s. If I were you southern Florida cats I'd be annoyed.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Kairi Irving @Sohh_lifted @Son_Of_God @Barnett114
p4zwpatw8dr31.jpg

Scouting document showing they were scouting in southeast Florida. If this is legit then the location is most likely Vice City.:wow:

Edit:

Here's an interview. Go to 6:42.

If you check the doc it says Leahs imdb. Its a website in the Florida film making industry.

Last edited:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
@Kairi Irving @Sohh_lifted @Son_Of_God @Barnett114
p4zwpatw8dr31.jpg

Scouting document showing they were scouting in southeast Florida. If this is legit then the location is most likely Vice City.:wow:

I remember seeing that on reddit a couple of months ago. I think it’s a 8 out of 10 chance that it’s legit. There’s also numerous other leaks suggesting that it’s in Vice City. A women from a company called Film Florida mentioned in her podcast that she was hired by a large gaming company to take them on a tour around the state as well as other southeastern states.

Skip over to 7:07 to hear her mention it. I think it’s a strong chance that it was Rockstar Games who she was referring too.

Jorge Consejo the actor who had GTA 6 on his resume is also based out of Miami.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I remember seeing that on reddit a couple of months ago. I think it’s a 8 out of 10 chance that it’s legit. There’s also numerous other leaks suggesting that it’s in Vice City. A women from a company called Film Florida mentioned in her podcast that she was hired by a large gaming company to take them on a tour around the state as well as other Southeastern states.

Skip over to 7:07 to hear her mention it. I think it’s a strong chance that it was Rockstar Games who she was referring too.

Yea I posted that video in my edited post. GTA VI is either Vice City or Vice City including other cities. :wow: I hope its modern VC so Haitian, Black American, Bahamian and Jamaican goons can get our shine. Especially Haitians....:wow:

Jorge Consejo the actor who had GTA 6 on his resume is also based out of Miami.

Untitled.png

Yea I believe I seen this before. However, is "The Mexican" the protagonist?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea I posted that video in my edited post. GTA VI is either Vice City or Vice City including other cities. :wow: I hope its modern VC so Haitian, Black American, Bahamian and Jamaican goons can get our shine. Especially Haitians....:wow:

Yea I believe I seen this before. However, is "The Mexican" the protagonist?

Hmm, but seeing as he says featured in his CV, I'm pretty sure he's just a main character and not a protagonist.