GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Very Vice City/Miami like vibes. Also do R* contacts locals in certain areas to get a gist of what people listen to? Cant lie R* did a decent job on Radio Los Santos. And not to offend LA cats but Florida music is LESS stagnate than Cali music. So R* has a good talent pool to choose from.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Very Vice City/Miami like vibes. Also do R* contacts locals in certain areas to get a gist of what people listen to? Cant lie R* did a decent job on Radio Los Santos. And not to offend LA cats but Florida music is LESS stagnate than Cali music. So R* has a good talent pool to choose from.

I wouldn't doubt that they ask around. It's easy to know 80s Miami because it's as iconic as a classic superhero, I think they'd contact night club DJs or artists like Rick Ross, Trick Daddy and Trina for the whole 2000s vibe of Miami. Thing is we don't know if modern means 2000-2009 or 2012-2020, the game could end at either period.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I wouldn't doubt that they ask around. It's easy to know 80s Miami because it's as iconic as a classic superhero, I think they'd contact night club DJs or artists like Rick Ross, Trick Daddy and Trina for the whole 2000s vibe of Miami. Thing is we don't know if modern means 2000-2009 or 2012-2020, the game could end at either period.
Facts modern setting is what we don't know. But its for CERTAIN its gonna be Vice City because what other alternative would there be? Cacs keep saying "buh... buh.. R* aint going back to sunny and beaches!:angry:"

Kairi Irving

Daps
Facts modern setting is what we don't know. But its for CERTAIN its gonna be Vice City because what other alternative would there be? Cacs keep saying "buh... buh.. R* aint going back to sunny and beaches!:angry:"

Bad part is, online mode will be set in whatever decade the story mode ends in :snoop:

It really might be 2020 so Rockstar can appease the CACS with flying bikes and shyt

Kairi Irving

Daps
You right. :wow:

Anyways I hope they get Southern Florida slang right too like "jit" lol

man :wow:

the game would be untouchable if you play as a black / Haitian guy that used the slang regularly, he comes from NY to return to his family and Joins the Zoe Pound, doing drug trades, pimping, traveling to islands and cities, it would dead SA in it's tracks :picard:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
man :wow:

the game would be untouchable if you play as a black / Haitian guy that used the slang regularly, he comes from NY to return to his family and Joins the Zoe Pound, doing drug trades, pimping, traveling to islands and cities, it would dead SA in it's tracks :picard:
And don't make em bland like bytch ass Franklin. And yea it WOULD dead San Andreas. :wow:

Breh........ Why do you think I KEEP saying I want Haitian representation in this game WHETHER big or small? Haitian hood culture in southern Florida would not only dead SA but also be something very unique and different. Even those :mjpls: cacs would be like :ohhh: Also.... I know some Haitians get tired of Vodou being associated with Haitians but I would love for the gang to dabble in it.:wow: You can correct me(since you are from SoFlo) but I HEARD not just Haitian goons but goons from all walks dabble in it.

Kairi Irving

Daps
And don't make em bland like bytch ass Franklin. And yea it WOULD dead San Andreas. :wow:

Breh........ Why do you think I KEEP saying I want Haitian representation in this game WHETHER big or small? Haitian hood culture in southern Florida would not only dead SA but also be something very unique and different. Even those :mjpls: cacs would be like :ohhh: Also.... I know some Haitians get tired of Vodou being associated with Haitians but I would love for the gang to dabble in it.:wow: You can correct me(since you are from SoFlo) but I HEARD not just Haitian goons but goons from all walks dabble in it.

I wouldn't know if all do it, but people always say they know someone that does. But yeah you're right about that Haitian representation, the story potential with a Haitian protagonist if set in the right time period would be limitless. if zombies would be a DLC, voodoo would be a part in the story, imagine having to travel to Haiti to undo a curse plaguing the GTA World RDR Undead Nightmare style

(John had to travel to Mexico to undo it)