Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People still playing this old shyt?
:laff:
believe or not most gamers are actually casuals not dedicated like most of this sub forum

gta is a game you turn on and play for 30 mins n drop n get on with your day. shyt is the perfect game for casuals. even rockstars very own RDR2 didn't manage to make their online as appealing despite looking better. looks are not everything all the time. sorta like I was talking about in the Cyberpunk thread where the physics are worse than this game. the looks wouldn't make the gameplay bearable in that situation.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gamers are a weird bunch. I fully get wanting a new GTA, but to spend years shytting on a company for actually actively supporting a title and continuously giving players new content is crazy.
The hate primarily comes from the fagset era gamers...

An internet loud, obnoxious whiny minority of incel homos...

Normal gamers been disappointed over lack of SP DLC but nobody that appreciates quality games is hating on Rockstar like that...

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Gamers are a weird bunch. I fully get wanting a new GTA, but to spend years shytting on a company for actually actively supporting a title and continuously giving players new content is crazy.
I feel you but I don’t think it’s that they hate that rockstar is still supporting GTA online, I think the anger comes from the fact that they are milking it to death. GTA 5 came out in 2013 on 360/PS3 then released again a year later on Xbox One/PS4 and will rerelease again next year I think for the next gen consoles. Not to mention having to cop again full price if you wanna play these games on newer consoles. And this is fully off how much money GTA online makes a year. Not to say it’s bad but it gives them the opportunity to be able to release 2 great games this generation, one being a remaster and be fine with that because they are eating :manny: really no excuse for them having us starve . I love Red Dead and GTA and always have but I’d love a new bully or even Midnight club or a new IP and they have had plenty of time and resources to work on it or at least announce something. But I’m high and wanted to add my two cents

edit: and my main gripe with rockstar these days is the fact they have seemed to have abandoned single player and that’s the thing they do best. Again, no excuse for no GTA 5 or RDR2 DLC

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rockstar is basically telling everyone that the graphic upgrade from PS3 to PS4 to PS5 has been minimal. :yeshrug:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
back in the PS3/360 days you could setup your own races and the winning amount could be whatever as long as whoever setup the race had an equal amount of money...so one dude in our crew had $25M from grinding and we’d race all day and take turns winning...winner collected $25M each time

also there were hackers who would enter the lobby and just set $1M bounties on ppl and sit back while the lobby went crazy tryna kill that one person...I collected a couple of those

that kept me in the high millions...what got me into the billions was some hack I did that multiplied the payouts you got in the game...I did it in a solo lobby and you’d get a crazy amount like $500M for robbing a store...just crazy numbers like that...messed around for like 15 minutes then got nervous and stopped

at some point R* nerfed everything cause of shark cards and they “confiscated” a lot of ppl’s in-game money even for some who had earned it fair and square...they left folks with like $500,000 but I guess there was a glitch that got you your money back when you transferred your character to next gen

I remember people dropping millions in my account like it was nothing. Hoe ass rockstar stopped all that. I mad sure to buy property and cars.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember people dropping millions in my account like it was nothing. Hoe ass rockstar stopped all that. I mad sure to buy property and cars.

ya I remember there were impending rumors of R* taking the money back...so I bought 2-3 condos (whatever the max was at the time) and filled the garages with adders...I ended up with 20-30 of them...at the time you could sell them for $600k each

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
ya I remember there were impending rumors of R* taking the money back...so I bought 2-3 condos (whatever the max was at the time) and filled the garages with adders...I ended up with 20-30 of them...at the time you could sell them for $600k each

yup. Buy the most expensive ones and sell them

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Smh I had billions and billions of dollars but I stopped playing for years because there was nothing to do...came back when they added shyt and sure enough they bankrupted me lol

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The fun....putting billion dollar bounty on people...days

It got so crazy i had multiple messages & lil white kids (:whoa:) contacting me outside the game sending voice chats

Damn, i was still on a 360 :mjcry: