GTA V expansion coming December 15th

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What y’all think the PS5 will be? Expanded and enhanced was the claim on the announce trailer....

slightly better graphics with some of the online cars weapons flowing down to the story mode?

I would assume Cyberpunk-level graphics (Talking about PC since we don’t have the next-gen versions yet) and probably some sort of online or single player expansion.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I ran into the thread to complain about nikkas complaining? You're all over the place. I've literally said I get, and don't fault, people complaining many times. I said it's weird to see nikkas shytting on Rockstar when they've consistently supported the game for seven years. Two totally different things. I've cited that DLC has only been done for two games in the entire series...you ignored that. You've been a broken record of saying they only focused on one part of the game and that that's them saying fukk you to the consumer. The consumer owns both parts of the game so the consumer is the one getting that content. If you don't like multiplayer, that's fine. Millions do. For however long we have to wait for the next iteration of GTA, Rockstar is going to continue providing content for GTA Online. The choice to not care about that is on you, but it is beyond ridiculous to act like because the content they're providing is for a part of the game you don't feel like playing means they're wronging you. If they were making gamers wait this long while doing jack shyt for either part of the game, you might have a point. Funny you're gonna tell me to stop naming other games when you were in here naming other games gamers bytched about a few posts ago. Comparing not getting single player DLC or a new GTA to the Cyberpunk fiasco is beyond delusional.
I'm not gonna keep arguing... I'll address your points and I'm done

your most recent post was a one liner about how gamers were weird for complaining. So yes.. You came in here complaining about why we were already in here complaining... Let us complain in peace :mjgrin:

You cited only two games got DLC.. I repeat.. It's not about what the content is (DLC, full game, portable game)... The point was SINGLE PLAYER never went 2 years without SOMETHING. Now it's been 7.. Let us complain in peace :mjgrin:

People don't care about your support of the Niners if you're a Jets fan. Yea it's all football. But if I don't give a fukk about that side, then why would it stop my complaints when they support it... Let us complain in peace :mjgrin:

Nobody said they wronged us. We said they obviously chose to say fukk single player to push everything to online... That's their choice and their money... But you literally changed direction for no other reason than money.. That's called selling out... If all my fans like rock and roll and they bought 50 million albums, then I start putting out country and sell 100 million... I still don't get to say "hey it's music.. rock fans I gave y'all 3 songs... Be happy I'm not just saying fukk music"

Yes it's over the top :russ::mjlol::mjgrin:

Did you think I was really serious? I'm not going to boycott or some stupid shyt.. But yes.. If we have a thread on the coli, and I see they bout to rerun those pockets AGAIN for the same ass game... Yes I think back to the good old days and say fukk!! Can't you give us some damn SP please? :feedme:

Got me in here arguing with the GOT god.. Rockstar got me fukked up

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Its been common knowledge with GTA since the 3D era began...if you want more single player GTA content, cop the PC version...

Rockstar only did two SP DLC's for GTA and that was episodes for GTAIV..

With V it made no sense to do episodes DLC with how big of a success GTA Online has been...

Yea it sucks for you console nikkas, but it was the right decision from a business standpoint...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would assume Cyberpunk-level graphics (Talking about PC since we don’t have the next-gen versions yet) and probably some sort of online or single player expansion.
more buying shyt and a tiny map expansion.

this franchise is cooked and they have lost most of the key figures behind the franchise.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Rockstar gives us 75+ missions and a whole lotta other stuff to do so I'm not upset at them pimpin out the online. I just choose not to spend a dime on the online :manny:

What we should be upset at is them not doing anything with Max Payne. It sold a couple mill, why not do a prologue?

Max Payne 3 was flames, they made a mistake not porting it to PS4 and Xbox One.

I’m not sure they could have continued the story but I just want to play it again :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m not sure they could have continued the story but I just want to play it again :damn:

ya I kept hoping it’d hit the xbox BC list but it never did...said fukk it and bought a PS3 so I could replay it

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY

ya I kept hoping it’d hit the xbox BC list but it never did...said fukk it and bought a PS3 so I could replay it

Max Payne 3 on the pc looks like a remastered and i only have a gtx1060 6gb...if you know you know :sas2:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Its been common knowledge with GTA since the 3D era began...if you want more single player GTA content, cop the PC version...

Rockstar only did two SP DLC's for GTA and that was episodes for GTAIV..

With V it made no sense to do episodes DLC with how big of a success GTA Online has been...

Yea it sucks for you console nikkas, but it was the right decision from a business standpoint...

The Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost & The Damned were flames. Undead Nightmare was flames. people assumed that single player story DLC was the way going forward as a way to keep people engaged. Online is the money maker but I still feel like single player has worth as people. Are invested in the characters

Max Payne 3 on the pc looks like a remastered and i only have a gtx1060 6gb...if you know you know :sas2:

I don’t really fukk with PC gaming breh, I’m not into fiddling with settings like that. I can’t lie though seeing all the mods are very tempting

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I still have my PS3 but I had beaten it on my college roommate’s 360, so no reason to rebuy. If they had made a port years later I probably would have copped :yeshrug: