GTA V expansion coming December 15th

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First paywall is a submarine. Not that dinky yellow submarine, but a actual submarine. Starts at 2.2M for the barebones shyt. Add all the extra shyt like a sonar station, guided missles, a weapon workshop, and moon pool vehicles (weaponized miniature helicopter and a Kraken Avisa, which I"m guessing is a smaller manned submarine) and you are looking at $9.085M.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First paywall is a submarine. Not that dinky yellow submarine, but a actual submarine. Starts at 2.2M for the barebones shyt. Add all the extra shyt like a sonar station, guided missles, a weapon workshop, and moon pool vehicles (weaponized miniature helicopter and a Kraken Avisa, which I"m guessing is a smaller manned submarine) and you are looking at $9.085M.

think I might buy that :ehh:

$12 billion and I own everything in the game but have no one to share it with cuz I’m stuck in bad lobby for a year or two more :sadcam:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

$12 billion and I own everything in the game but have no one to share it with cuz I’m stuck in bad lobby for a year or two more :sadcam:

fortunately for you this heist is solo

I'm still gutted at you being banished to bad sport for years:mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

can you help a nikka out with 30 million on GTA Online brah :mjgrin: