GTA V expansion coming December 15th

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:merchant:

Damn how you get all that money

back in the PS3/360 days you could setup your own races and the winning amount could be whatever as long as whoever setup the race had an equal amount of money...so one dude in our crew had $25M from grinding and we’d race all day and take turns winning...winner collected $25M each time

also there were hackers who would enter the lobby and just set $1M bounties on ppl and sit back while the lobby went crazy tryna kill that one person...I collected a couple of those

that kept me in the high millions...what got me into the billions was some hack I did that multiplied the payouts you got in the game...I did it in a solo lobby and you’d get a crazy amount like $500M for robbing a store...just crazy numbers like that...messed around for like 15 minutes then got nervous and stopped

at some point R* nerfed everything cause of shark cards and they “confiscated” a lot of ppl’s in-game money even for some who had earned it fair and square...they left folks with like $500,000 but I guess there was a glitch that got you your money back when you transferred your character to next gen

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fortunately for you this heist is solo

I'm still gutted at you being banished to bad sport for years:mjlol:

I’ve never done a mission/heist in GTA online...my crew used to laugh at me for that...all I do is wreak havoc on other players...I leveled up solely off fighting other players/crews...I have over 25k kills and it’d easily be 2x that (probably more) if I didn’t keep getting thrown into bad sport...the game is 7 years old and I’ve probably spent about half of that in bad sport just bcuz dudes couldn’t finish what they started so they report me...that coupled with me blowing up cars (that were attacking me)

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I’ve never done a mission/heist in GTA online...my crew used to laugh at me for that...all I do is wreak havoc on other players...I leveled up solely off fighting other players/crews...I have over 25k kills and it’d easily be 2x that (probably more) if I didn’t keep getting thrown into bad sport...the game is 7 years old and I’ve probably spent about half of that in bad sport just bcuz dudes couldn’t finish what they started so they report me...that coupled with me blowing up cars (that were attacking me)
This dude :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude :skip:

I once created a fake character so I could fight my own crew without them knowing it was me just to see how I’d stack up against them since they’re nice...7 on 1 and I held my own against most of them...only 2 of them had more kills on me than I did on them...1 of them fukked me up thoroughly tho and I can’t even make excuses and say he took advantage of the numbers he had on his side cuz he didn’t and faced me straight up lol

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking at reactions online, update seems to be underwhelming. More paywalls, island isn’t available in free roam, drip fed content, heist doesn’t pay enough.

Most of these seem to be typical Rockstar but gotta look at some more content before I judge.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People still playing this old shyt?
:laff:

Not only are people still playing it, but enough people are playing for the game to remain in the top 10 most played games on both PlayStation and Xbox. With plans to release ps5 and Xbox series versions of the game next year, we probably aren’t going to see a new gta for at least 2-4 years. That’s 9-11 years between GTAs...:francis: