GTA V expansion coming December 15th

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What if they never make a single player gta again? They made so much with online and online multiplayer is the wave now...:lupe:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Console stans in disbelief a quality company isnt dropping dog shyt games every year like call of duty or madden.

updating a great base of a game over time SHOULD be the standard.

the PC way :myman:

yall sound like some scorned bytches in here. Stockholm syndrome type shyt. “Why they keep giving us free shyt :damn: “ “Charge me yearly for minimal upgrades :damn: “ “how dare they update the most successful game of all time thats still generating billions a year instead of spending $500 million to make us a new version :damn:

Sound ridiculous in this thread :pachaha:
i think the issue is most gamers don’t play gta online heavy, and gta always been offline game for the most part. And they literally abandon the offline component of the game now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i think the issue is most gamers don’t play gta online heavy, and gta always been offline game for the most part. And they literally abandon the offline component of the game now.
GTA online is making them more than single player makes them, by billions. So I think its wrong to say most gamers dont play GTA 5 online heavy. Also GTA hasnt been an "offline game for the most part" for near 13 years, its time to let that past go.. GTA 4 was huge on the PC multiplayer scene. That came out in 2008..

For over a decade GTA has been known MOSTLY for its online capabilities..

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
GTA online is making them more than single player makes them, by billions. So I think its wrong to say most gamers dont play GTA 5 online heavy. Also GTA hasnt been an "offline game for the most part" for near 13 years, its time to let that past go.. GTA 4 was huge on the PC multiplayer scene. That came out in 2008..

For over a decade GTA has been known MOSTLY for its online capabilities..
Nah it’s facts. Most fans didn’t play it online heavy. Dope for the ones that do but yea it’s the reason they complaining. And yea nobody cares about pc gaming. Please stop bringing it up

I’m not complaining myself cause I don’t have any interest in the story of gta 5. But I understand the reason people are complaining tho.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Cyberpunk will have came and went by the time Rockstar drop that PS5/XBSX GTA Online and make another billi off it this gen:mjlol:

I don’t think some of y’all understand just how potent the aura surrounding Cyberpunk right now to say shyt like this :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Not since Skyrim has a game ever been this hyped and the replayability finna be similar too unlike GTA V...