GTA V expansion coming December 15th

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah it’s facts. Most fans didn’t play it online heavy. Dope for the ones that do but yea it’s the reason they complaining. And yea nobody cares about pc gaming. Please stop bringing it up

I’m not complaining myself cause I don’t have any interest in the story of gta 5. But I understand the reason people are complaining tho.

This.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cyberpunk will have came and went by the time Rockstar drop that PS5/XBSX GTA Online and make another billi off it this gen:mjlol:
Is the PS5/XSX just online update or will graphics improve for single player?

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Is the PS5/XSX just online update or will graphics improve for single player?

This is the article on Rockstars website...

As recently revealed at Sony’s PlayStation 5 digital event, the adventures of Michael, Franklin and Trevor are coming to a new generation of consoles, including PlayStation 5, in the second half of 2021.

The new generation versions of GTAV will feature a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the latest hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever.

And for the massive and vibrant community of Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide, the journey through the ever-evolving, shared world of GTA Online will continue on to the new generation with more new updates including additional GTA Online content exclusive to the new consoles and PC. There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months.

Additionally, all PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 will get GTA$1,000,000 (deposited into their in-game Maze Bank account within 72 hours of log-in) each month they play GTA Online until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.

Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for many more details on the new versions of GTAV and much more to come in the months ahead.

Grand Theft Auto V Coming to New Generation Consoles in 2021

Judging by that it seems theres gonna be updates for single player. Still cant get my head around this truly bizarre move by Rockstar.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
all those programmers could be helping with 6.

what is wrong with them. no one wants that bullshyt expansion. mods have us literally going to mars (look it up im not kidding).

they out here doing mod work when they could use that department to assist with detailed maps for 6. :mindblown:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is the article on Rockstars website...

Grand Theft Auto V Coming to New Generation Consoles in 2021

Judging by that it seems theres gonna be updates for single player. Still cant get my head around this truly bizarre move by Rockstar.
Dumb ass board members and execs. You'll never make sense of idiots with power. I'm guessing they want to build GTA V into a massive standalone expansion, "why make 6 if online is making us so much money"
I'm done with Rockstar, their games are ass now anyways

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They could have released a San Fierro/Las Venturas spinoff with the same engine by now, but GTA Online is their cash cow.

Hopefully they use the revenue from GTA Online to fund new games.
That money is going straight to the shareholders

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was talking to my friends about that I said people already 7 years down in gta online with hundreds of millions of dollars in stuff. They’ll remake gta online for the newer consoles.
:yeshrug:

people shouldn't buy shark cards and reward micro transaction economy but they do and here we are

i'm tired of stupid consumers acting like they didn't directly affect this development.

Rock Star has no actual incentive to drop a new GTA and why would they? they will just make an updated 5 in 2021 it's already announced :pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The heist can be done by yourself - no multiplayer needed

if y’all lonesome brehs find a way to complain about this then idk what to say
you just have to spend millions in prep for it right? :lolbron:

buy a bunch of properties and vehicles in order to play it... the usual scams

edit you gotta buy an 8 million dollar sub to play the heist. you probably get less than a million back :dead:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you just have to spend millions in prep for it right? :lolbron:

buy a bunch of properties and vehicles in order to play it... the usual scams

edit you gotta buy an 8 million dollar sub to play the heist. you probably get less than a million back :dead:

Dat virtual ponzi scheme...:mjlol: and these dudes keep on paying this fukking game...:bryan: After the first major heist I threw GTAonline in the trash... you paying out the ass for shark cards but get nothing back from doing these missions, you right you gotta buy so much shyt just to get started on these new heists...:mjlol: