GTA V expansion coming December 15th

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
:mjlol: what a terrible time to drop with 2077 dropping a few days before. gta online might be a ghost town for a few weeks :lupe:

Cyberpunk will have came and went by the time Rockstar drop that PS5/XBSX GTA Online and make another billi off it this gen:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don’t think cyberpunk will impact GTA online adversely but you a damn fool if you think the hype surrounding it will be gone 5 days after it drops
I remember the hype for Destiny 2, Anthem, etc very much. They were ghost towns quick.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

It's the newest new that's coming out in 2020. It's actually new. It might be bad. It might be good....but the matter is....it's new.

You like GTA online that much?​

The millions of people who religiously play this since 2013 don’t give a fukk about cyberpunk. This coming from someone who doesn’t like GTA online and is getting cyberpunk. Just because a bunch of hard core nerds are excited doesn’t mean any company is shook of them

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
The millions of people who religiously play this since 2013 don’t give a fukk about cyberpunk. This coming from someone who doesn’t like GTA online and is getting cyberpunk. Just because a bunch of hard core nerds are excited doesn’t mean any company is shook of them

I feel you. I didn't catch the context.

Clearly enough people play gta to keep it afloat. Rockstar probably releasing this content to retain some of the playerbase while Cyberpunk runs it's course.

There is a solid base of people who are sick of gta, tho. I'm sure Rockstar doesn't care for them. They're like youtube personalities. Their fanbase is children and broke people who need cheap entertainment.​

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Console stans in disbelief a quality company isnt dropping dog shyt games every year like call of duty or madden.

updating a great base of a game over time SHOULD be the standard.

the PC way :myman:

yall sound like some scorned bytches in here. Stockholm syndrome type shyt. “Why they keep giving us free shyt :damn: “ “Charge me yearly for minimal upgrades :damn: “ “how dare they update the most successful game of all time thats still generating billions a year instead of spending $500 million to make us a new version :damn:

Sound ridiculous in this thread :pachaha:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I mean cool and all but this is a 7 year old game, if anything why don't they make a real spin off game using the same engine.

They could have released a San Fierro/Las Venturas spinoff with the same engine by now, but GTA Online is their cash cow.

Hopefully they use the revenue from GTA Online to fund new games.