GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Just curious now that Lin survived, will Marks get people to him to find out what happened and is Lin going tell August that Jax blamed him and that him and the Niners were plotting on taking Marks out. Also were the charges dropped on Jax that he confessed to the DA? I mean he was supposed to do years yet 2 weeks later it's all good again. I also wonder what Nero feels knowing that Jax uses him at every turn for his own purposes? He treats him like a prospect and not a leader, seeing him at the compound with Wendy laughing and smiling with his kid was disgusting. The sons caused him to lose everything he built up for his son, now he got shyt but he grinning like a retard at his son with a bunch of losers. What about his own gang and the Mayans ? They couldn't protect his son and look out for him?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i don't know why... but that fight was just toooooooooo much.. and that's strong words considering what we are talking about here

i knew something was up when jax said lets fight.... and then lin didn't say shyt.. just took his shyt off with the quickness

me - "yo i bet this nikka knows karate or some shyt" :ohhh:

hits him with the kick-punch combo quick

me - "i fukking knew it!!! :gladbron: but watch jax sta......."

jax immediately recovers and BLOCKS THE NEXT fukkING KICK WITH A TWO HAND, DOWNWARD HAND BLOCK!!!! comes right up off that into another move, then scoop slams the dude and lin is completely out of moves :stopitslime:

where in the fukk this nikka know defensive martial art techniques and shyt in a matter of seconds :why: ... old neo ass nikka, i know kung fu, ass writing man

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
i don't know why... but that fight was just toooooooooo much.. and that's strong words considering what we are talking about here

i knew something was up when jax said lets fight.... and then lin didn't say shyt.. just took his shyt off with the quickness

me - "yo i bet this nikka knows karate or some shyt" :ohhh:

hits him with the kick-punch combo quick

me - "i fukking knew it!!! :gladbron: but watch jax sta......."

jax immediately recovers and BLOCKS THE NEXT fukkING KICK WITH A TWO HAND, DOWNWARD HAND BLOCK!!!! comes right up off that into another move, then scoop slams the dude and lin is completely out of moves :stopitslime:

where in the fukk this nikka know defensive martial art techniques and shyt in a matter of seconds :why: ... old neo ass nikka, i know kung fu, ass writing man
:dead:

The sheer Sutterness of it all. :ahh:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
People really think Sutter is a genius......it's mind blowing

I was looking at the song from the last episode on youtube and this is a comment

Thx for this I have been humming for days... Killer episode, but is it let the SON shine? And I do believe Juice has 2 skull tattoos on his chest SON - SHINE ...freakin SUTTER best writer everrrr.....

:guccilaugh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
People really think Sutter is a genius......it's mind blowing

I was looking at the song from the last episode on youtube and this is a comment

Thx for this I have been humming for days... Killer episode, but is it let the SON shine? And I do believe Juice has 2 skull tattoos on his chest SON - SHINE ...freakin SUTTER best writer everrrr.....

:guccilaugh:

It's weird though. I think he wrote himself as one of the best characters on the show. I liked every time Otto came into the picture.

He might've been too loyal to both the club and his wife but he was a good character up until his final moments. His fukking up Agent Stahl still ranks as one of the funniest and best moments in the series.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's crazy because Shawn Ryan is making decent shows that only last a season and Sutter is making feature-length episodes 7 seasons deep with no regard to anything that's not Sutterness:laugh:.

Show would probably be GOAT contender if you had both of them checking eachother in the writers room.

Who do I rep for the title change?

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
So what characters that have been off the show for a while do you brehs think will show up?:ohhh: Tbh I kinda wished they didn't kill off Hale or Stahl, but instead kick them off the show for a while (transfer, suspension, etc) and then have them come back this season and raise hell:mjcry: I hear Zobelle might be coming back:flabbynsick:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
So what characters that have been off the show for a while do you brehs think will show up?:ohhh: Tbh I kinda wished they didn't kill off Hale or Stahl, but instead kick them off the show for a while (transfer, suspension, etc) and then have them come back this season and raise hell:mjcry: I hear Zobelle might be coming back:flabbynsick:
Zoebel was a hero, I hope he comes back and destroys the club, I hope he drowns Neros son while telling him it's Jax fault, he will of course forgive Jax and take a charge meant for samcro.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I still think chibs is going to blow Jax spot up. He's in love.

Also, Nero will pay for everything told club does, like always. Even though he just wants out.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD HAVE THE NATURE BOY LIKE

imZlHM.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO