GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
So Jax deserves a pass? Give me a fukking break. Jax is a bigger piece of shyt than Clay ever was. At least Clay tried to maintain piece and order. Jax is head strong and brainless.

Are we talking about racism or leadership?

Pick one.

Jax is blinded by vengeance with the thought the Chinese killed his wife so he gets a bit of a pass.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Well, he is blinded by vengeance.

I doubt Juice will kill Gemma too.

Eventually the big reveal who killed Terra has to come out while she's still alive.

Clay was blinded by getting the club enough money so he could be set when he couldnt ride anymore. He never intentionally dragged the MC into a personal beef. He outsourced trying to kill Tara. Jax has the club wanting to kill Juice without a vote for it. Jax couldve grabbed Lin a long time ago. Not completely ruin race relations in the whole region of northern california. bobby was all over clay for bad ideas but is quiet as Jax destabilizes everything the club was working for.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Clay was blinded by getting the club enough money so he could be set when he couldnt ride anymore. He never intentionally dragged the MC into a personal beef. He outsourced trying to kill Tara. Jax has the club wanting to kill Juice without a vote for it. Jax couldve grabbed Lin a long time ago. Not completely ruin race relations in the whole region of northern california. bobby was all over clay for bad ideas but is quiet as Jax destabilizes everything the club was working for.

It's not the same as the love of your wife being murdered.

But just like the latest episode, Lin mentioned how p*ssy could fukk things up.

Keep in mind, Clay was a Nam vet and much older so he had experience and a more cynical outlook than a more naive Jax.

Still, Jax seems to have a greater intellect but also his father's idealism working against him.

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
It's not the same as the love of your life being murdered.

But just like the latest episode, Lin mentioned how Tara's death could fukk things up.

Keep in mind, Clay was a Nam vet and much older so he had experience and a more cynical outlook than a more naive Jax.

Still, Jax seems to have a greater intellect but also his father's idealism working against him.

blinded by vengance = jax killing lin and only lin, hell even just killing the chinese

suttery = having jax go completely against everything he was about for the past 6 seasons and drag everyone else down with him.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
It's not the same as the love of your life being murdered.

But just like the latest episode, Lin mentioned how Tara's death could fukk things up.

Are you Sutter with the bs ? Jax is 40+ years old and he is naive now? Clay was heads and tail a better leader than this moron . Love of his life? Who he cheated on all the time, yeah okay. Stop with his father idealism nonsense, that was just a storyline excuse to hate Clay, that has passed . Jax is s piece of shyt , just like everyone else and trying to rationalize the stuff he pulls is insane.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Are you Sutter with the bs ? Jax is 40+ years old and he is naive now? Clay was heads and tail a better leader than this moron . Love of his life? Who he cheated on all the time, yeah okay. Stop with his father idealism nonsense, that was just a storyline excuse to hate Clay, that has passed . Jax is s piece of shyt , just like everyone else and trying to rationalize the stuff he pulls is insane.

No. I'm not Sutter.

I don't know about the actor but when was Jax's age announced? I'd estimate in his early thirties. Oh and what war did he fight in that made him jaded? Oh an when did he get to the age to where he suffered from arthritis which means automatic retirement?

Jax is portrayed as someone young to lead a MC. No way is he 40+ and even so, he's still green when it comes to being the leader. He got his original position because of who his father and step father was.

Still the love of his life. Have you not been watching his reaction this season? All the time is an overstatement. I'm thinking you're a little green to think that people don't fukk up when under the wrong impression or just in general.

The fatherline storyline "excuse" has only passed because Clay passed, but bet your lily white ass, it'll come back up especially with the way Abel's been acting.

Again, a strong influence on this show is Hamlet.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It's crazy because Shawn Ryan is making decent shows that only last a season and Sutter is making feature-length episodes 7 seasons deep with no regard to anything that's not Sutterness:laugh:.

Show would probably be GOAT contender if you had both of them checking eachother in the writers room.

Who do I rep for the title change?
That would be me, breh. :feedme:
Zoebel was a hero, I hope he comes back and destroys the club, I hope he drowns Neros son while telling him it's Jax fault, he will of course forgive Jax and take a charge meant for samcro.
:whoa:
I wouldn't go that far, but regardless of the Shakespeare angle, there is no reasonable way Jax can get out of this alive. That'd be insane.[/QUOTE]

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
blinded by vengance = jax killing lin and only lin, hell even just killing the chinese

suttery = having jax go completely against everything he was about for the past 6 seasons and drag everyone else down with him.

That I'll agree with.

There should be more nuance or a feeling of being torn, but Terra's dream of getting out was a big part of why Jax was going to leave the MC along with his kids.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
No. I'm not Sutter.

I don't know about the actor but when was Jax's age announced? I'd estimate in his early thirties. Oh and what war did he fight in that made him jaded? Oh an when did he get to the age to where he suffered from arthritis which means automatic retirement?

Jax is portrayed as someone young to lead a MC. No way is he 40+ and even so, he's still green when it comes to being the leader. He got his original position because of who his father and step father was.

Still the love of his life. Have you not been watching his reaction this season? All the time is an overstatement. I'm thinking you're a little green to think that people don't fukk up when under the wrong impression or just in general.

The fatherline storyline "excuse" has only passed because Clay passed, but bet your lily white ass, it'll come back up especially with the way Abel's been acting.

Again, a strong influence on this show is Hamlet.
I'm black dikkhead. Abel suffers from the effect of Wendy being a crank head, Abel going to die same way Jax brother died , heart defect. It skipped a generation , I still can't get it you saying Jax is naive. You must be white since you believe that dumb shyt. Only white Sutter fans buy that crap.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
I'm black dikkhead. Abel suffers from the effect of Wendy being a crank head, Abel going to die same way Jax brother died , heart defect. It skipped a generation , I still can't get it you saying Jax is naive. You must be white since you believe that dumb shyt. Only white Sutter fans buy that crap.

@ bold, I don't think you understand how generations work.

I'm not surprised you don't get how a young man put in charge of a charter full of mostly older, wiser guys isn't naive.

As far as the rest of your post goes, why do you watch the show then?

I can't speak on a white guy's mentality, that's just how you came off. So let's drop the speculative racial bullshyt.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
I always knew the Nero actor towered over almost everyone in the show. Not trying to be offensive or stereotyping but that's how I knew he was not really Mexican/Central American.

Apparently, according to Wikipedia, he's Puerto Rican and Dutch.

I always thought he was completely Latino and Smits was his stage name, but I was wrong.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He's Chinese so I would go with Kung Fu.

But from what i saw was mostly Jax throwing hay makers and using his size to compensate.
i'm just talking about the very first move

lin hits him with the kick combo and jax stumbles back... so right there it's established that this dude knows some shyt

the VERY NEXT THING... lin throws another kick and street fighter jax all the sudden knows how to perform professional kick blocks, with his hands, and follows up with his own combo

it just seemed totally out of place that jax would suddenly know that shyt for one.. and that lin suddenly sucks at martial arts and didn't get shyt in after that