GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
am I the only who laughed when happy said they will pay for all the funerals of the girls?

like the sons have any money? :heh:

these nikkaz have oversized jeans and capris a few flannels

secondly if the chinese killed tara that means they killed roosevelt so why the hell isnt the sherrif office pressing deep into this "intel"

its like that black cop who got merked last week is all forgotten :heh:
no it's not like.... he is COMPLETELY forgotten

a cop was killed... lets just stop right there.. but if we go on.. .THE sheriff was killed... in the same house that the leader of a biker GANG owns and lives in

and nobody even brings it up.. no tough investigation.. we missed a whole two weeks.. they wouldn't even be done with the official parade and military funeral and cnn and fox news coverage... then weeks later another 16 people, with the same gang ties, get murdered

and the new sheriff is like.... i need A LEAD to keep the fbi out of here.. fbi would have been there 3 weeks prior and said fukk a lead.. they staying till this shyt is solved and we locking everybody the fukk up, we don't care if it's a jaywalking ticket

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Still, she use to have a bangin body and a nice lil azz. Sanaa Lathan is around that age and look @ her :wow:
Well they're not showin off her body and her face still looks good breh, you buggin.
Matter of fact, my homegirl down in la ran into drea and bobby on different occasions and got pics with both. Drea doin just fine.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Well they're not showin off her body and her face still looks good breh, you buggin.
Matter of fact, my homegirl down in la ran into drea and bobby on different occasions and got pics with both. Drea doin just fine.
You poor b*stard :mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
no it's not like.... he is COMPLETELY forgotten

a cop was killed... lets just stop right there.. but if we go on.. .THE sheriff was killed... in the same house that the leader of a biker GANG owns and lives in

and nobody even brings it up.. no tough investigation.. we missed a whole two weeks.. they wouldn't even be done with the official parade and military funeral and cnn and fox news coverage... then weeks later another 16 people, with the same gang ties, get murdered

and the new sheriff is like.... i need A LEAD to keep the fbi out of here.. fbi would have been there 3 weeks prior and said fukk a lead.. they staying till this shyt is solved and we locking everybody the fukk up, we don't care if it's a jaywalking ticket

Its just terrible writing everywhere.

As for the bolded.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Nice for pointing that out! And to add Terra WAS going to snitch. Wouldn't the authorities hold that it was an inside job???? At least? How the heck do they have no lead.

But it doesnt matter its just lazy writing. Sutter doesnt care but logic/story telling but action packed shock value fukkery.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a poster said a few pages back, I hope Marks kills Jax and adopts his kids :lolbron:

anyway.... the female cop lookin kinda good with her hair down in that bathrobe :tittymeatsplease:

that Abel scene with the hammer was straight disturbing :holupwait:

Juice killin the hotel employee was some of the worst acting I've ever seen, no bullshyt :costanzadafuq:
we finally got a nighttime shooting at the end of the episode :ohhh:

if Jax lives when it's all said and done, it'll be insulting to the viewer, but SOA stans don't give a shyt
and think this show is the GOAT :russ: