GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lin's speaking shouting in Chinese was also funny. I'm just not use to it because he seems so Americanized.
What makes it even funnier is that the actor is of Korean descent :russ:
:heh: Is the actor that plays him a comedian or usually does comedic roles? I can't take him seriously as the leader of the Triads because I'm used to seeing him do comedic roles.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Nah it was Robocop who sold them out. Look at how he reacted when he heard the girl got killed. Also his partner who he set up was asking why someone called his cell with those directions to follow . The Indian hills guy has no clue who that guy was, just Robocop that's why he capped him so quick . Next week the Mayans get dealt with. Juice going to pretend to betray the Sons as away to get back with Jax , then Jax will cap him after all the Mayans die. Marx going to get caught up in a scandal and lose everything to Jax .
:ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It hurts my soul how Drea has aged :mjcry:

August needs more air time. Does Juice know how they killed the IRA cat? Cuz the Ira would wipe them out on multiple continents
Still, she use to have a bangin body and a nice lil azz. Sanaa Lathan is around that age and look @ her :wow:
white women breh
:wtf: She looks GREAT on SoA for a 42 year old. It has never crossed my mind that she's in her 40's.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol pineys wife was killed when they thought piney was gonna rat and it was blamed on the blacks at first till they came clean

So why wouldnt jax think now maybe someone in the club killed Tara and Gemma is lying like clay did

Its just terrible writing everywhere.

As for the bolded.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Nice for pointing that out! And to add Terra WAS going to snitch. Wouldn't the authorities hold that it was an inside job???? At least? How the heck do they have no lead.

But it doesnt matter its just lazy writing. Sutter doesnt care but logic/story telling but action packed shock value fukkery.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol pineys wife was killed when they thought piney was gonna rat and it was blamed on the blacks at first till they came clean

So why wouldnt jax think now maybe someone in the club killed Tara and Gemma is lying like clay did

I think you mean Opie(Piney was his father), but yeah I get your point. Exactly, why wouldn't Jax learn from the past???? Heck why couldnt he think ANYONE from the club could be lying. Again Tara was going to snitch.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The thread is the best part of this show being back :heh:

If it wasn't for TheColi I might of tossed this show in the bushes after season 5.

I don't even think the cops investigate shyt.

Bad things happen, they speak to the MC at the scene of the crime and go home.

They just search around with intensity for 2-3 minutes before they call it off. :mjpls:

Radar-GTA4-wanted.png

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Whoever called this GTA: Charming was spot on. These dudes do whatever they want, whenever they want, deal with the cops for a minute, then go back to creating more havoc. @DESTOROYAH you need to change the thread title to GTA:Charming

These dudes have a mass shooting at the business they own and dont have to answer any questions.No feds no nothing I see why they had to get rid of Roosevelt, he actually tried to do police work, this lady cop just yells how serious the new fukk up is then goes home with and fukks the 2nd in charge of the gang of catalyst to all of the fukk ups.

Its obvious that robocop set the sons up, shot that dude quickfast like purnsley on Boardwalk Empire before they could get any real info out of him. Robocop.Hes gotta be tired of all the bad shyt thats gone down since he met Jax.

Lin believing jax was ridiculous....then the blacks got blamed and the whole thing made sense to him cause as we all know, the blacks have cause the most violence on the show. Oh and the cops were trailing Lin the whole time...except for the 20 minutes when him and his mini army were hanging out with chibbs and Jax and kidnapping them. how you trail someone then lose them for 20 minutes? Lin was giving Jax that work until jax hit that marvel vs capcom 3 X factor.

Gemma had like 100 opportunities to kill Juice but you wait for what? Juice should fukk her in the ass then throw her over a bridge but we know he wont.

Every episode that passes makes me realize that Clay was the glue that held this show together scumbag or not. He made peace with all the gangs that Jax is unraveling. Jax got them out of gun running and into gang wars with the people the gun business went to. What a fukking genius.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
BUFFY AND ANGEL'S CHARISMA CARPENTER TO SONS OF ANARCHY

Buffy's rich bytch and Angel's vision girl lands guest role on SOA's final season.

9 OCT 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

Charisma Carpenter, famous for playing Cordelia Chase on both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff series Angel, has landed a guest role on the final season of FX's Sons of Anarchy.

surviving-evil-charisma-carpenter-1.jpg

Charisma Carpenter.

EW.com reports that Carpenter, who can be seen these days hosting Surviving Evil on Investigation Discovery (ID), will play a woman named Carol - "a conservative administrative director at a medical facility."

All other details about the role are being kept secret for now.

1wdd3rnbqnrrgimcdztoe.gif

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/09/buffy-and-angels-charisma-carpenter-to-sons-of-anarchy
"