GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Zoebel was a hero, I hope he comes back and destroys the club, I hope he drowns Neros son while telling him it's Jax fault, he will of course forgive Jax and take a charge meant for samcro.

t7cyfm.jpg

I know SAMCRO sucks ass but we ain't about to co-sign white supremacists for that. If Zoebel come back he better die.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
t7cyfm.jpg

I know SAMCRO sucks ass but we ain't about to co-sign white supremacists for that. If Zoebel come back he better die.
I hope he dies with Jax, now you know Jax is just as bad king Zoe, maybe worse because at least you know he hates blacks from the jump. He doesn't set us like Jax does. I want him to raid the clubhouse , shoot the sherif , kill Opies wife and her kids. Kill Nero kid and all the family members of Samcro. I want to Jax suffer. Clay was a true leader. A man the club could look up to and follow.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I hope he dies with Jax, now you know Jax is just as bad king Zoe, maybe worse because at least you know he hates blacks from the jump. He doesn't set us like Jax does. I want him to raid the clubhouse , shoot the sherif , kill Opies wife and her kids. Kill Nero kid and all the family members of Samcro. I want to Jax suffer. Clay was a true leader. A man the club could look up to and follow.

You don't think old ass Clay wasn't racist?

Black people can't even join the MC. Juice almost killed himself over that shyt.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
i don't know why... but that fight was just toooooooooo much.. and that's strong words considering what we are talking about here

i knew something was up when jax said lets fight.... and then lin didn't say shyt.. just took his shyt off with the quickness

me - "yo i bet this nikka knows karate or some shyt" :ohhh:

hits him with the kick-punch combo quick

me - "i fukking knew it!!! :gladbron: but watch jax sta......."

jax immediately recovers and BLOCKS THE NEXT fukkING KICK WITH A TWO HAND, DOWNWARD HAND BLOCK!!!! comes right up off that into another move, then scoop slams the dude and lin is completely out of moves :stopitslime:

where in the fukk this nikka know defensive martial art techniques and shyt in a matter of seconds :why: ... old neo ass nikka, i know kung fu, ass writing man

He's Chinese so I would go with Kung Fu.

But from what i saw was mostly Jax throwing hay makers and using his size to compensate.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Whoever called this GTA: Charming was spot on. These dudes do whatever they want, whenever they want, deal with the cops for a minute, then go back to creating more havoc. @DESTOROYAH you need to change the thread title to GTA:Charming

These dudes have a mass shooting at the business they own and dont have to answer any questions.No feds no nothing I see why they had to get rid of Roosevelt, he actually tried to do police work, this lady cop just yells how serious the new fukk up is then goes home with and fukks the 2nd in charge of the gang of catalyst to all of the fukk ups.

Its obvious that robocop set the sons up, shot that dude quickfast like purnsley on Boardwalk Empire before they could get any real info out of him. Robocop.Hes gotta be tired of all the bad shyt thats gone down since he met Jax.

Lin believing jax was ridiculous....then the blacks got blamed and the whole thing made sense to him cause as we all know, the blacks have cause the most violence on the show. Oh and the cops were trailing Lin the whole time...except for the 20 minutes when him and his mini army were hanging out with chibbs and Jax and kidnapping them. how you trail someone then lose them for 20 minutes? Lin was giving Jax that work until jax hit that marvel vs capcom 3 X factor.

Gemma had like 100 opportunities to kill Juice but you wait for what? Juice should fukk her in the ass then throw her over a bridge but we know he wont.

Every episode that passes makes me realize that Clay was the glue that held this show together scumbag or not. He made peace with all the gangs that Jax is unraveling. Jax got them out of gun running and into gang wars with the people the gun business went to. What a fukking genius

Well, he is blinded by vengeance.

I doubt Juice will kill Gemma too.

Eventually the big reveal who killed Terra has to come out while she's still alive.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
You don't think old ass Clay wasn't racist?

Black people can't even join the MC. Juice almost killed himself over that shyt.
So Jax deserves a pass? Give me a fukking break. Jax is a bigger piece of shyt than Clay ever was. At least Clay tried to maintain piece and order. Jax is head strong and brainless.