GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My brother in jail said his girlfriend DVR-ing the whole season for him. He said that soon as he get home he can't wait til watch every ep back to back. It's sad I guess, because he gets out in 3 months and he is excited to get out and watch this shyty ass show.
Don't let him do it. :no:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This the first show that I want to see every character die
I think only cacs want to see the SONS make it out of this alive...

I know they happy as shyt when Jax put the blame on August Marks last night on some

"Blame that thug ****** YES!" :smugfavre::smugbiden:...

One of my supervisors is one of them cacs...has a stable of horses,country music listener,afraid to goto Atlantic City because it's not safe for whites(His words) all that bullshyt....dude talks every Wednesday morning like Jax is on some superior,Chessmaster type of shyt. :rudy:

Dude told me he hopes Jax forgives Gemma and frames Marks for the murder of
Tara

:mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I know they happy as shyt when Jax put the blame on August Marks last night on some

One of my supervisors is one of them cacs...has a stable of horses,country music listener,afraid to goto Atlantic City because it's not safe for whites(His words) all that bullshyt....dude talks every Wednesday morning like Jax is on some superior,Chessmaster type of shyt. :rudy:

Tara

:mjcry: fukk your supervisor, breh. I'd probably ask for another shift to avoid that dude. SAMCRO better not have a good ending...

I'm in this for the fukkery and the brutal pay off of all the Sons getting some kind of fukked up fate.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: fukk your supervisor, breh. I'd probably ask for another shift to avoid that dude. SAMCRO better not have a good ending...

I'm in this for the fukkery and the brutal pay off of all the Sons getting some kind of fukked up fate.
:russ:

Dude is a bytch...

Our store manager is a white chick married to an indian,and she hires all black people :jawalrus:....it's like 7 white people out of like 40 employees,and they don't even fukk with his ass. He uncomfortable around all these blacks people. :manny:

I watch SONS PURELY FOR THE fukkERY.

-Chibs smashing the sheriff so easily :shaq2::obama:
-Daylight shootouts in a state that has some of the toughest if not thee toughest gun laws in the nation. :mindblown:
-Bunch of grungy white duds with cuts riding around on loud choppers but then try to sneak into an apartment?:heh:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Tara

:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
am I the only who laughed when happy said they will pay for all the funerals of the girls?

like the sons have any money? :heh:

these nikkaz have oversized jeans and capris a few flannels

secondly if the chinese killed tara that means they killed roosevelt so why the hell isnt the sherrif office pressing deep into this "intel"

its like that black cop who got merked last week is all forgotten :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So Jax was able to talk down a man that massacred 16 women and men in a club and finally got him where he wanted him....that Sutter-ness is in full effect

with no remorse women and innocent
but now a guy like jax who has screwed him over time and time lets think this through :heh:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
:ufdup:A crow flies STRAIGHT! *:flabbynsick: Guitar solo*

A perfect line :ld:

On the devil's (Sutter) bed, until you die :youngsabo:

Gotta look this WOAT GOAT in the eye:whew:

Lin: "Everything you've said to me has been a lie!" :aicmon:

Jax: "If I'm Lying kill us both :sas1:"

Lin :patrice: (if someone lies this much then they MUST be telling the truth)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
am I the only who laughed when happy said they will pay for all the funerals of the girls?

like the sons have any money? :heh:

these nikkaz have oversized jeans and capris a few flannels

secondly if the chinese killed tara that means they killed roosevelt so why the hell isnt the sherrif office pressing deep into this "intel"

its like that black cop who got merked last week is all forgotten :heh:

a sons funeral is just finding a spot in the woods big enough to hold 30 bodies :mjcry:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm officially at the point where I just have no opinion on what's going on anymore. I'm just going to let the fukkery flow through and hope everyone dies.

Maybe a comet can drop and wipe Charming and its <15,000 population off the map. Then again, Jax might fukk around and talk they way into one of the other crews giving the a fallout shelter.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It hurts my soul how Drea has aged :mjcry:

August needs more air time. Does Juice know how they killed the IRA cat? Cuz the Ira would wipe them out on multiple continents

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I'm officially at the point where I just have no opinion on what's going on anymore. I'm just going to let the fukkery flow through and hope everyone dies.

Maybe a comet can drop and wipe Charming and its <15,000 population off the map. Then again, Jax might fukk around and talk they way into one of the other crews giving the a fallout shelter.

the sons would dive behind a park bench and come out unscathed while charming and all of their enemies, even the ones not currently in charming, are destroyed by the comet.

a collective "jesus christ" as they pick up their bikes.