GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Seriously the stuff that happened in GTA:TLAD was way more realistic than the things that happen in this show. The Lost MC can actually exist in this world unlike the SOA.:laff:

You guys have to play TLAD to understand what I'm talking about. Johnny was a way better leader than Jax.

haha I just finished playing it again, yea Johnny was a very reasonable and level headed leader. He made few unneccesary moves.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i started cracking up when jax was talking about how the heist of lin's guns was "airtight" and him telling lin that he wanted his plan to take lin down to be "smarter."

dude really thinks he's a criminal mastermind :heh: i can picture the writers being like "he did it again :banderas:" after finishing up an episode.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i started cracking up when jax was talking about how the heist of lin's guns was "airtight" and him telling lin that he wanted his plan to take lin down to be "smarter."

dude really thinks he's a criminal mastermind :heh: i can picture the writers being like "he did it again :banderas:" after finishing up an episode.

If the writers let Jax live at the end of this show, its gonna be an all time disappointment.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So after all that time of wanting jax, Lin gets him but doesn't kill him lol

How many car crashes has Gemma been in.

RoboCop pops a dude in broad daylight

Juice pops s random Asian dude

Charming doesn't even have 15,000 people but it HSS biker gangs, triads etc.

:heh:

Marks is gonna finish the club

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
So after all that time of wanting jax, Lin gets him but doesn't kill him lol

How many car crashes has Gemma been in.

RoboCop pops a dude in broad daylight

Juice pops s random Asian dude

Charming doesn't even have 15,000 people but it HSS biker gangs, triads etc.

:heh:

Marks is gonna finish the club

So Jax was able to talk down a man that massacred 16 women and men in a club and finally got him where he wanted him....that Sutter-ness is in full effect

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
How u take out an entire asian gang in one ep?

Its clear the Indian Hills cat sold them out for revenge.

Nero is such a dumbazz. :mjlol:
Nah it was Robocop who sold them out. Look at how he reacted when he heard the girl got killed. Also his partner who he set up was asking why someone called his cell with those directions to follow . The Indian hills guy has no clue who that guy was, just Robocop that's why he capped him so quick . Next week the Mayans get dealt with. Juice going to pretend to betray the Sons as away to get back with Jax , then Jax will cap him after all the Mayans die. Marx going to get caught up in a scandal and lose everything to Jax .

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My brother in jail said his girlfriend DVR-ing the whole season for him. He said that soon as he get home he can't wait til watch every ep back to back. It's sad I guess, because he gets out in 3 months and he is excited to get out and watch this shyty ass show.
:kobedeadagain:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the only way for juice to redeem himself for making us watch him these past few seasons is to pull the fukking trigger :damn:

Yea. Sutter wrote him as being a bytch...whats crazy is that Juice was one of the best characters in the first 2 seasons...dude was pure fukkery all around