GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Tig: Pull down his pants.
Happy: Pardon?
Happy: What are you gonna do?
Tig: I'm gonna shove this flute up his ass.
Happy: You're so gay.
Tig: Just gay enough.

That's bullshyt, Lin was kicking his ass, then of course Jax wins the bout :beli:

Conveniently Lin missed one punch and apparently that was the end to him having the upper hand. That swift kick to the knee to destabilize Jax, I was like :banderas: and he had him on the ropes til the script interfered.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Jesus, this fukkin ep. :mjlol: :beli:

Such shytty writing. I can't take people serious or respect them if they call this show good or great. Don't even put this up next to the Shield. :ufdup:And yes, I have stopped looking at this show with a view of it being good, but it's just too :snoop:

-A fukkin massacre goes down and there's no cops around. The Sons just chilling with corpses like :ld:

-Lin listening to Jax about Marx. :beli:

-The shytty police chief sleeping with Chibs. If she ain't trying to scheme.... :snoop:

-The Asians going out like bytches. Hopefully it's not the last we see. Now it looks like the Mexicans are next. :beli:

-Jimmy Simps better dump Gemma for Adriana. If Sutter ain't foreshadowing... :snoop:

-Adriana could still get it. :shaq:

-Every time Gemma lies :beli:

It's taking forever for this to end. :beli:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was rooting for Lin to off Jax and Chibs at the docks. Damn.

I dont know why but that last shot of Lin on his knees and saying, "What the hell was that?" had me laughing. Even when hes getting his ass kicked and bloodied up, hes still funny.

The kid that plays Abel has big ass head...:merchant:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was rooting for Lin to off Jax and Chibs at the docks. Damn.

I dont know why but that last shot of Lin on his knees and saying, "What the hell was that?" had me laughing. Even when hes getting his ass kicked and bloodied up, hes still funny.

The kid that plays Abel has big ass head...:merchant:

Lin's speaking shouting in Chinese was also funny. I'm just not use to it because he seems so Americanized.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How u take out an entire asian gang in one ep?

Its clear the Indian Hills cat sold them out for revenge.

Nero is such a dumbazz. :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Seriously the stuff that happened in GTA:TLAD was way more realistic than the things that happen in this show. The Lost MC can actually exist in this world unlike the SOA.:laff:

You guys have to play TLAD to understand what I'm talking about. Johnny was a way better leader than Jax.