GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
She took four to the back and still alive from a assault rifle :usure:

Wouldnt you radio for help before leaving the car and running away.

After the grenade wouldn't you think to protect your properties?

So jax admits to assaulting ans beating up the father yet doesn't break parole or gets arrested

Grenade pops and no one gets injured :heh:

You can't be black but you can be a tranny lover a short Mexican and do deals with black gangs.
She had a vest and they shot her upper body. The other cop got domed.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:laff: like that will make a difference. she could have a 1080p video of the situation and the sons would still get off. jax will make some deal with tigs jumpoff that he'll back out of at the last second and everything will be forgotten

It's the last season, breh. :sas1:

Can't prolong the inevitable. :sas2:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I bet Jax's cougar wished she had an escape door behind the bar like Carlito :pachaha: ...Lin ain't playing
Gemma gon try to fucc Jax be4 the season over..."mommy fetish" :scusthov:

Kill that bytch please....her hands bloody as fucc

Got the Asians going super gangsta on the Sons...all cuz of a lie from Gemma smh

I just hope Marks Crew come out on top in the end...and put that final bullet into Jax dome

Blackpower460.jpg

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
I read an interview with Sutter (definitely posted here since I don't read about this show anywhere else) where he basically said shyt gets crazy after episode 4. If these early episodes aren't considered crazy I can only imagine what is coming. :demonic:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
One thing being over looked is how did Tig survive being shot point blank in the gut with a shotty? I mean point plank , no nonsense about he shot thru the door but in a matter of hours without medical care , hospital care that is , he is able to walk away from it like it was a bee sting.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
One thing being over looked is how did Tig survive being shot point blank in the gut with a shotty? I mean point plank , no nonsense about he shot thru the door but in a matter of hours without medical care , hospital care that is , he is able to walk away from it like it was a bee sting.

Yea that buckshot ain't no ho...they would be pulling pellets out for days

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

So jax admits to assaulting ans beating up the father yet doesn't break parole or gets arrested

You can't be black but you can be a tranny lover a short Mexican and do deals with black gangs.

You know what I found funny about the scene with Tig. The fact that they were all surprised by it.

I mean, they saw the way he reacted when they first met Venus. He says more disturbing things in offhand comments than lusting after a chick who used to be a man.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what I found funny about the scene with Tig. The fact that they were all surprised by it.

I mean, they saw the way he reacted when they first met Venus. He says more disturbing things in offhand comments than lusting after a chick who used to be a man.
Didn't Tig make a comment about necrophilia or some shyt like that before?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Didn't Tig make a comment about necrophilia or some shyt like that before?

That's always what I think about. I was going to look it up soon cause I distinctly remember something about a plot point they had where he fukked a few Mexican dead girls in a hole or something way back in season 1 or 2.

cook

Banned
Daps

not to mention that he took the shot straight to the gut and no one even gave a fukk, they just left him on the floor bleeding out while they chased that guy and his mom down and went for a swim

and somehow no one in that residential neighborhood heard a biker gang driving up, gunshots or a car driving into a lake :mindblown:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
not to mention that he took the shot straight to the gut and no one even gave a fukk, they just left him on the floor bleeding out while they chased that guy and his mom down and went for a swim

and somehow no one in that residential neighborhood heard a biker gang driving up, gunshots or a car driving into a lake :mindblown:

Everyone is at church :manny:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

cops wear bulletproof vests breh