GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
don't read too much into it, it's buckshot. dikk cheney shot a geriatric ass nikka in the face with buckshot and that dude was fine. dude was having a press conference the next day with his busted up face apologizing to cheney.
If one of the Sons had shot a niner with the same gun , that person would be dead. This scene made no sense, why have a shotty with non lethal rounds when you on the run with your mom?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I finally caught up last night. When Killer Clay was alive this shyt was must see TV, now its just watching it to see how long they can extend the shark jump. I dont even know where to start with the fukkery.

Gemma really started a race war bloodbath with one lie :heh: No old thot should have all that power.

The sons get out of guns,force the irish to give the guns to marks, this season are answering to and being threatened by marks :why:
This plan to get them out of guns and legit is working out worse than everything Clay ever did.

Unser is the nosiest dude ever, dude swears he's sherlock holmes.

Juice is a chump. Jax gonna fukk around and force dude to go to the feds.

The new sheriff is worse than Unser was as sheriff. She been on the job about a week and two cops been clapped and a grenade almost took her out.

I really hope that whore house scene wasn't supposed to be the scene that was gonna show up the red wedding cause it wasnt even better than Opie or Clay getting clapped.

Obviously someone had to vouch for the two guys whose help you used to murder a gang of asians, they're obviously important to somebody. Maybe you find that out before you double cross them and kill them.

Non redwood vest = red shirt on star trek. Those redwood vest give you a force-field that makes bullets curve around it.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to mention that he took the shot straight to the gut and no one even gave a fukk, they just left him on the floor bleeding out while they chased that guy and his mom down and went for a swim

and somehow no one in that residential neighborhood heard a biker gang driving up, gunshots or a car driving into a lake :mindblown:

:smuggecko: So you aint heard about the invisibility cheat code in GTA Charming?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
triad1k5xuf.gif

I'm still :davehuh: how no one got hurt from that. :heh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The first grenade that does not act like a real grenade I guess..Chinese found the rare grenade :flabbynsickfrancis:
yeah i didn' t understand that right there. lol. at first i thought it was maybe a rock so that he could break the glass first. But now i see in that gif that it was a grenade he threw the first time as well lmao.

and lmao at how slow they moved to try to get away from the explosion. they all should've been severely injured.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Whatever happened to that black DA lady from last year? Jax wife makes a deal with her office to turn on the Sons gives her word that the Sons broke out Clay and killed a cop, Jax turns himself in for two weeks and it's case closed??? I pray Ethan Zoebel the only enemy of the Sons to live comes back and goes ISIS style and beheads all the Sons in video sent to Jax before they burst in and beat him to death like Opie got beat.