GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So the Asians threw two grenades in a small ass ice cream shop with like 7 people in close proximity and no one even got hurt, not even a little bit :dwillhuh:

Like 15 white women just got brutally gunned down in a whore house in a small ass town, this shyt would be top news everywhere, all types of news and television sources coming down to Charming to report, yet it'll be business as usual the next day.

And what the fukk is up with the sheriff and Chibs, why is she feeling dude :wtf: I'm hoping she's just conning his ass to slip up and reveal something

I hope everybody dies. Even Nero's bytch ass that was willing to take a charge and go to jail for the Sons 2 days after meeting them which would've left his disabled son a ward of the state and whose life has gone to absolute shyt but is unwilling to leave Gemma's trifling ass
I only saw 1 grenade

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the first one didnt get through the window it landed outside the guy threw two grenades...

It seemed like the first thing he threw was a rock so that the window could break and that the grenade could easily get thru and simply not bounce off of the glass.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Jesus Christ! The fukkery will never stop :blessed:

Jax thought he could play chess with the blacks and asians
5I5s8.png
:ufdup:

Lin just deaded both of your legal money streams :whew:, hoes deaded with no remorse :demonic:, RIP to the milf though :mjcry:

at least you can move into the tranny fetish market now :manny: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Also how did the whorehouse make money? The lady running couldn't do math with a calculator and this is who the sons let handle money? Ok and now Nero just lost all his girls but you know he will forgive Jax. Lost guns also but if this killing in a one day period where cops died and 16 people including towns people doesn't make the world news where just a few months prior a school shooting happened well then I guess this the perfect moment for Jax to blamed Marks and the niners since they pretended to be them when they attacked his business last episode . ATF and CIA have to be all over Charming now.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
They thought they was gonna outsmart some asians :comeon:

Was chibs driving a cop car :what:

That last part had me dead for a minute while I was watching it. I had to take a break.

My whole thought process:
  • Can I drive you home? TF?
  • Is this dude really driving her cop car?
  • Wait, isn't she the sheriff? How the fukk is she going home?
  • Does she not give any fukks? She just got into a car going away from the scene with a felon and outlaw biker without anyone noticing?
  • This is the same day two cops that rank directly under her were shot and one of them killed. Why is no one questioning what she's doing?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That last part had me dead for a minute while I was watching it. I had to take a break.

My whole thought process:
  • Can I drive you home? TF?
  • Is this dude really driving her cop car?
  • Wait, isn't she the sheriff? How the fukk is she going home?
  • Does she not give any fukks? She just got into a car going away from the scene with a felon and outlaw biker without anyone noticing?
  • This is the same day two cops that rank directly under her were shot and one of them killed. Why is no one questioning what she's doing?
And she didnt drive an unmarked car. She drove a big azz white car with sheriff on the side. Then she's sad about how violent Charming is, but is apparently about to fukk the member of the gang thats bringing all the violence :mindblown:

Sons didnt shoot dem cops doe, the AB did. But u kniw they gonna blame the Asians or Blacks :skip: