GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Nah sutter is down with doing anything for fukkery.

:dead: imagine if this show was on hbo or some other premium channel.
:wtf: "Sons of Anarchy" has got to be as violent as any HBO show or R-rated movie, ESPECIALLY these last few seasons.

I'm currently watching through SoA's sister show, "The Shield" (I'm on season 5). SoA is WAY MORE violent. Sometimes I can't stomach the violence & I have to look away.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
9jUVtwS.jpg

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They gonna fukk around and have Jax find out Gemma is a snake, and choke her ass out on the bed or some shyt, and then BAM we hear a shot, Jax falls over, turns and sees its little fukkin Abel that shot him holding his revolver"Stop hurting grandma nikka" with that blank ass dumb look on his non acting face and Jax dies, not of a bullet wound but of a broken heart, Gemma cant take it anymore and slices her throat like fukk it, but she takes all episode to die, just laying on the floor blood gushing and talking to a fork like its Tara, Unser ole sea otter looking ass comes sniffing around noisy nikka, walks in and slips on a banana peel and blood and falls on the ground, making his cancer wake up or some shyt and eat him alive like them beetles in the mummy did that one nikka, Tig dies of gay butt sex, and my nikka August Marks adopts Abel and his brother and they do a spin off on them nikkas called Different Strokes, Too.
Aaahhhhhhhhahhahahaha :russ::russ::russ::deadrose: @ this whole shyt plus snoopy as Unser

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
One thing being over looked is how did Tig survive being shot point blank in the gut with a shotty? I mean point plank , no nonsense about he shot thru the door but in a matter of hours without medical care , hospital care that is , he is able to walk away from it like it was a bee sting.
nikka there's no logic to this..... Just enjoy the fukkery

:blessed:. Lol

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
One thing being over looked is how did Tig survive being shot point blank in the gut with a shotty? I mean point plank , no nonsense about he shot thru the door but in a matter of hours without medical care , hospital care that is , he is able to walk away from it like it was a bee sting.

Buckshot :smugboris:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
don't read too much into it, it's buckshot. dikk cheney shot a geriatric ass nikka in the face with buckshot and that dude was fine. dude was having a press conference the next day with his busted up face apologizing to cheney.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
don't read too much into it, it's buckshot. dikk cheney shot a geriatric ass nikka in the face with buckshot and that dude was fine. dude was having a press conference the next day with his busted up face apologizing to cheney.

:laff: I remember way back in class students were talking about how Cheney did that shyt on purpose.