GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And all of this goes back to the old whore Gemma

What's worse she will prob kill juice because he's now a liability to cover her tracks.

What a cyunt

2 coos get killed
A whore house filled with dead white women and rich clients and well its all good in charming

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She took four to the back and still alive from a assault rifle :usure:

Wouldnt you radio for help before leaving the car and running away.

After the grenade wouldn't you think to protect your properties?

So jax admits to assaulting ans beating up the father yet doesn't break parole or gets arrested

Grenade pops and no one gets injured :heh:

You can't be black but you can be a tranny lover a short Mexican and do deals with black gangs.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And all of this goes back to the old whore Gemma

What's worse she will prob kill juice because he's now a liability to cover her tracks.

What a cyunt

2 coos get killed
A whore house filled with dead white women and rich clients and well its all good in charming

Juice shoulda got merked in the season premiere. In this past episode when she saw him freaking out about not wanting to be alone, you KNEW she realized his ass had to go. SAMCRO + Nero looking for his dumb ass and this dude is chillin in Charming and going to local diners and shyt. Juice clearly has mental illness

Gemma prolly does too and LOL at her "talking" to Tara after dropping Abel off at school :russ::mjlol: How you gon stab his mama in head with a lil pitchfork and act like shyt is cool. Literally EVERY problem in this show stems from Gemma and Jax at this point. She is more bulletproof than Gotti and its odd that NO ONE can connect the dots.

And after this massacre at Diosa, how the fvck can Nero even stay with Gemma, SAMCRO or even anywhere near Charming? Dude would been better off getting his piece of land and taking his son. Like there is NO benefit to Nero being in Charming. Dude is getting into shootouts and doing the kind of dirt that he is reluctant to do.

Every black gang on SOA is being played for a fool by SAMCRO and sadly, watch August/Pope Industries get taken down to. These cats need to all link up and just run shyt instead of teaming up with SAMCRO and eventually getting blamed for shyt. I bet the One 9ers get blamed for those cops getting shot.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Juice shoulda got merked in the season premiere. In this past episode when she saw him freaking out about not wanting to be alone, you KNEW she realized his ass had to go. SAMCRO + Nero looking for his dumb ass and this dude is chillin in Charming and going to local diners and shyt. Juice clearly has mental illness

Gemma prolly does too and LOL at her "talking" to Tara after dropping Abel off at school :russ::mjlol: How you gon stab his mama in head with a lil pitchfork and act like shyt is cool. Literally EVERY problem in this show stems from Gemma and Jax at this point. She is more bulletproof than Gotti and its odd that NO ONE can connect the dots.

And after this massacre at Diosa, how the fvck can Nero even stay with Gemma, SAMCRO or even anywhere near Charming? Dude would been better off getting his piece of land and taking his son. Like there is NO benefit to Nero being in Charming. Dude is getting into shootouts and doing the kind of dirt that he is reluctant to do.

Every black gang on SOA is being played for a fool by SAMCRO and sadly, watch August/Pope Industries get taken down to. These cats need to all link up and just run shyt instead of teaming up with SAMCRO and eventually getting blamed for shyt. I bet the One 9ers get blamed for those cops getting shot.

Breh, Gemma is a fukking sociopath. There's no question about it. Shee has no legit feelings for others and creates rationalizations for when she commits these horrible acts. She is only interested in her owmn survival and she has convinced herself and others that she cares about others. Pure sociopath.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I cant believe she imagines talking to tera while driving her car. i mean does it not sink in that she killed her grandkid's mom? basically killed her son's wife? I mean when able and thomas is old enough you really think they'll gonna forgive you for that shyt. how can you lie to yourself? I hope she confesses everything,. and i mean everything she's done....

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I cant believe she imagines talking to tera while driving her car. i mean does it not sink in that she killed her grandkid's mom? basically killed her son's wife? I mean when able and thomas is old enough you really think they'll gonna forgive you for that shyt. how can you lie to yourself? I hope she confesses everything,. and i mean everything she's done....

breh, she's a fukking sociopath. She's doing that talking to herself/Tara thing to justify to herself in doing the horrible things that she does.

cook

Banned
Daps
FSs8vHz.png