GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
768ed22897.jpg

Y'all know she's 23 right?

:mindblown:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Jax on his "I don't give a fukk" shyt this season :ooh:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
are they going to throw the storyline of Jax finding out Gemma was responsible for his pops death in the bushes? I figured it would come out that maybe Clay was actually his pops. I could care less now, I'd like to see Jax and co catch that major L. Its all about Marx this season for me.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
are they going to throw the storyline of Jax finding out Gemma was responsible for his pops death in the bushes? I figured it would come out that maybe Clay was actually his pops. I could care less now, I'd like to see Jax and co catch that major L. Its all about Marx this season for me.

Nope. I'm pretty sure that's gonna come out when he finds out what really happened to Tara...Sutter is setting this up like Shakespeare...he even said it, so be ready for some fukked up crazy ending

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Who are you talking about? Are you talking about the girl that dated Half Sack?

Nah. You would see her randomly throughout the season. She was at the graveyard in the earlier season when Jax placed his rings on his pops grave. Also Gemma commented on her one time as well. She's never had a story with anyone or has her background ever been explained. It's almost as if she some type of observer.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. You would see her randomly throughout the season. She was at the graveyard in the earlier season when Jax placed his rings on his pops grave. Also Gemma commented on her one time as well. She's never had a story with anyone or has her background ever been explained. It's almost as if she some type of observer.
She was in Ireland too, which means she's some supernatural character.

Possible she's the mother that was killed in the accident that took out Jax's father.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yep. Sutter has given away the ending tons of times now, so it shouldn't be a surprise how fukked up and bloody the ending is gonna be if you know your Shakespeare

Indeed! Heck I didn't even really need the Shakespeare hint for me to know that theres gonna be a bloody ending. The first episode with Gemma blaming the Chinese pretty miuch foreshadowed everything. Not only that the title "Sons of Anarchy" also.