GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Evidence... they didnt expect Jury to get to it first. the sons know there's a body missing and the weapon missing, that should have them on edge. I'm surprised they didnt focus on that for a large part of an episode. Jax is getting sloppy.

DOpQhqm.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On some shield ish
Everyone is gone or dead except mackey

this is pretty much my prediction for the finale, and if i have any coli cash then i'd put it down.

all the sons, mr. hands, unser, jax's kids and wendy are all dead, it comes down to jax, gemma and nero.
nero and jax are to have it out, gemma dies in the crossfire. jax kills nero and jax will be the only one standing. jax jumps on his bike and just rides. the opening song plays. "livin in this world......all alone...."

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
NxYW6wv.gif

I fell off during season 4 ...Im watching the current episodes while watching season 5 and had to start the first season for my old lady ...all at the same damn time

cook

Banned
Daps
I wonder if Nero is gunna turn on Jax. Last season he made it clear he is against the killing of women and kids, and jax smuthered that school shooting kid's mom with that pillow and swore he didn't to nero's face. Nero knows he lied. They better not ignore that storyline

:laff: i wouldnt hold your breath for that. on the off chance they actually remember that storyline jax would only need about 27 seconds to talk his way out of that one

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 25 minutes into this week's episode,
:dahell: Since when do black gangs trust Cacs like that? I can't imagine a black street gang trusting a white MC in real life. Why was they ONLY 3 nikkas deep when they went to the warehouse? Everybody could see that setup coming.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Even though I knew there was no chance of it happening, I was hoping after the opening scene between Jax and August the entire universe would flip and we would now see the show from August point of view. Can't wait for this to come crashing down on the Sons.

lmao at the random dialogue throughout the show that sometimes gets lost in all the fukkery, Bobby toward the end of the episode "I got a name on the missing body, I'll give it to the bounty hunter that's with my ex" :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never saw the season finale of season 5 with the Poet.....Is it worth watching and going on to season 6 and 7....SOA had jumped to shark when the Sons outsmarted the NRA, CIA, FBI, local authorities, rival gangs, and a drug kingpin all in the same season