GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:whoa: If we go 5 star level and they bring out fighter jets after SAMCRO i'm gonna have to declare this dexter status on the bullshyt meter. Fighter jets would be unbelievable

let's not forget that these fukkers kidnapped people under heavy police and federal protection one episode...a biker gang did this. So Sutter doesn't care if his shyt is believable or not lol

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
You know this early on episode 3 and the Sons already knocking off August . Made him look stupid to the Niners like he was a joke of a leader who could easily fooled. A joke to sell H on with no blowback because he isn't smart enough to figure the gang is playing him. He got the Asian gang on him now because the samcro used those pawns to beat up the customers at the massage parlor . He got the Mayans shooting up niners making him look like he has no control or pull in the streets. He looking out of touch now. If August doesn't retaliate in a huge way in the next 2 episodes then I feel the Sons have not meet the real enemy of the season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You know this early on episode 3 and the Sons already knocking off August . Made him look stupid to the Niners like he was a joke of a leader who could easily fooled. A joke to sell H on with no blowback because he isn't smart enough to figure the gang is playing him. He got the Asian gang on him now because the samcro used those pawns to beat up the customers at the massage parlor . He got the Mayans shooting up niners making him look like he has no control or pull in the streets. He looking out of touch now. If August doesn't retaliate in a huge way in the next 2 episodes then I feel the Sons have not meet the real enemy of the season.

i wouldnt be shocked if one sons dies in the next few weeks, augustus is a man of his word

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we all know its going to be rat or that ig ass bryan adams type dude whose gonna get killed

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Fighter jets would be unbelievable
not in sutterville :youngsabo:
he's realllllly pushin what he can get away w/
that obv young girl w/rat
"all black day" nobody gets murked but the bruthas, how he get away w/that on tv
dIOKRQ1.png

along w/all the other fukkery these past seasons w/a school shooting, fukk you name it....

did anyone else notice chibbs making the :gladbron: face at the end of that skankenstein scene ? i was toast when he did that :heh:
no wonder we never see anyone of them get p*ssy besides jax to be that hyped up on that scene :flabbynsick:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I wonder if Nero is gunna turn on Jax. Last season he made it clear he is against the killing of women and kids, and jax smuthered that school shooting kid's mom with that pillow and swore he didn't to nero's face. Nero knows he lied. They better not ignore that storyline

Last edited:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I wonder if Nero is gunna turn on Jax. Last season he made it clear he is against the killing of women and kids, and jax smuthered that school shooting kid's mon with that pillow and swore he didn't to jaxs face. Nero knows he lied. They better not ignore that storyline

this is pretty much my prediction for the finale, and if i have any coli cash then i'd put it down.

all the sons, mr. hands, unser, jax's kids and wendy are all dead, it comes down to jax, gemma and nero.
nero and jax are to have it out, gemma dies in the crossfire. jax kills nero and jax will be the only one standing. jax jumps on his bike and just rides. the opening song plays. "livin in this world......all alone...."

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
this is pretty much my prediction for the finale, and if i have any coli cash then i'd put it down.

all the sons, mr. hands, unser, jax's kids and wendy are all dead, it comes down to jax, gemma and nero.
nero and jax are to have it out, gemma dies in the crossfire. jax kills nero and jax will be the only one standing. jax jumps on his bike and just rides. the opening song plays. "just sittin here......all alone...."

If that happens, somebody is getting slapped.

The sad thing is that's a plausible scenario in the world they've built now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What was the purpose of them leaving their guns on their bodies? And not just any gun, but a fukking signature sawed off?

Evidence... they didnt expect Jury to get to it first. the sons know there's a body missing and the weapon missing, that should have them on edge. I'm surprised they didnt focus on that for a large part of an episode. Jax is getting sloppy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

and august marks isnt stupid, thats the thing that kills me!!! he knows jax hit the asian meet. he has eyes everywhere he knows what the sons is doing... he wants jax NOT to fukk him over , he warned him beforehand too. i believe august is gonna find out about the double crossing and kill a few of them...