GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Indeed! Heck I didn't even really need the Shakespeare hint for me to know that theres gonna be a bloody ending. The first episode with Gemma blaming the Chinese pretty miuch foreshadowed everything. Not only that the title "Sons of Anarchy" also.

Plus he wrote the ending to the Shield, so you know its gonna be some fukked up shyt. But its just that Sutter has said over and over again this show is based on Macbeth.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
wouldnt mind the asians rounding em all up and killing em one by one

Me either.:devil::devil::devil:

And also wouldn't mind August Mark killing someone very personal to Jax. Maybe his kids. I also hope Gemma dies a very brutal death, I've been waiting for that bytch to die since season 2. I also hope Jax is the only one left. Suffering because everyone's dead; like some poster on here said. Him dying would be too easy. For us.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Me either.:devil::devil::devil:

And also wouldn't mind August Mark killing someone very personal to Jax. Maybe his kids. I also hope Gemma dies a very brutal death, I've been waiting for that bytch to die since season 2. I also hope Jax is the only one left. Suffering because everyone's dead; like some poster on here said. Him dying would be too easy. For us.

the way they showed his kid and hte kid talking
i could see abel merking someone or getting hit in a drive by

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i remember when gemma was gang raped i actually felt sorry for her, but now i cant stand the old whore

therainman

Rookie
Daps
They gonna fukk around and have Jax find out Gemma is a snake, and choke her ass out on the bed or some shyt, and then BAM we hear a shot, Jax falls over, turns and sees its little fukkin Abel that shot him holding his revolver"Stop hurting grandma nikka" with that blank ass dumb look on his non acting face and Jax dies, not of a bullet wound but of a broken heart, Gemma cant take it anymore and slices her throat like fukk it, but she takes all episode to die, just laying on the floor blood gushing and talking to a fork like its Tara, Unser ole sea otter looking ass comes sniffing around noisy nikka, walks in and slips on a banana peel and blood and falls on the ground, making his cancer wake up or some shyt and eat him alive like them beetles in the mummy did that one nikka, Tig dies of gay butt sex, and my nikka August Marks adopts Abel and his brother and they do a spin off on them nikkas called Different Strokes, Too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm dying :mjlol:

They gonna fukk around and have Jax find out Gemma is a snake, and choke her ass out on the bed or some shyt, and then BAM we hear a shot, Jax falls over, turns and sees its little fukkin Abel that shot him holding his revolver"Stop hurting grandma nikka" with that blank ass dumb look on his non acting face and Jax dies, not of a bullet wound but of a broken heart, Gemma cant take it anymore and slices her throat like fukk it, but she takes all episode to die, just laying on the floor blood gushing and talking to a fork like its Tara, Unser ole sea otter looking ass comes sniffing around noisy nikka, walks in and slips on a banana peel and blood and falls on the ground, making his cancer wake up or some shyt and eat him alive like them beetles in the mummy did that one nikka, Tig dies of gay butt sex, and my nikka August Marks adopts Abel and his brother and they do a spin off on them nikkas called Different Strokes, Too.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

For a first post on the site, not bad at all :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

ric-flair-flops-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO