GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Juice first confessed the killing of Miles and his African background to Clay and then later to Jax when he started getting close to the truth. Jax offered Juice a pardon if he agreed to get evidence on Clay for the home invasions that were happening in season 5 or else he would tell the club his secrets.

Since Juice snitched Nero about Jax making him kill the heroin addict. I'm sure Jax told the club how much of a piece of shyt Juice is. Miles was framed for stealing the cocaine bricks then the Sons buried him and posthumously stripped of him of his patch thinking he was the disloyal rat while Juice watched. :smh:

What's funny is that nobody cared that Juice was part black. Clay didn't care, Chibs didn't care (isn't his wife black?), and neither did Jax. I doubt they would have done anything to him if he confessed to the sons before complying with Roosevelt.

Dude let Roosevelt punk him over that shyt like he was in a KKK club.

That whole blackmail by race storyline was silly and shows just how ignorant most people are about race/ethnicities, including world class, educated writers. Like what do you think Puerto Rican is? An ethnicity made up of one race? :mindblown:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think that's coming Jury is gonna put them on blast and have them turn on the sons... i guarantee it!!!

What was the purpose of them leaving their guns on their bodies? And not just any gun, but a fukking signature sawed off?

cook

Banned
Daps
What was the purpose of them leaving their guns on their bodies? And not just any gun, but a fukking signature sawed off?

there was no purpose, its not like yellow was going to do forensics on the shotgun to prove that was actual shotgun that was used. the only reason to do that was as a plot device to turn jury against the club

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
all the soa and other clubs have to do is outrun their 5 star wanted level and everything is good.
:whoa: If we go 5 star level and they bring out fighter jets after SAMCRO i'm gonna have to declare this dexter status on the bullshyt meter. Fighter jets would be unbelievable