GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
dog it's jail.. you ever been to jail?? no matter how much protection you have, the warden might have to see you, you might have a visit, you might have to go see the doc.. there's a million reasons guard are gonna pull you away from inmates and they ain't taking you and your protection with them

john gotti was being terrorized in jail by an INMATE... can you imagine what the guards could do to him if they wanted to
Being terrorized and killed are 2 different things. I never been to jail, but I know a lot of people who have. Bosses dont just get killed like that. Gotti stepped up his protection gm after that. He paid the AB after that. Lin has all kinds of international connects and he can't buy protection.:comeon: That high level of an inmate shoulda been in pc anyway. Guards are even respectful of bosses from what I hear, cuz them and their families will be targeted on the streets.

Its just hilarious how this lil chapter in Northern Cali takes out every enemy rather easily.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Otto gets raoed repeatedly in jail
Opie gets killed
Sons have to pay for protection from Black's then whites

Clay killed a prison gang member leader and escaped

Yet Lin a guy with triad connections a boss a dude with major connections gets touched?

Suttery

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Being terrorized and killed are 2 different things. I never been to jail, but I know a lot of people who have. Bosses dont just get killed like that. Gotti stepped up his protection gm after that. He paid the AB after that. Lin has all kinds of international connects and he can't buy protection.:comeon: That high level of an inmate shoulda been in pc anyway. Guards are even respectful of bosses from what I hear, cuz them and their families will be targeted on the streets.

Its just hilarious how this lil chapter in Northern Cali takes out every enemy rather easily.

Only thing I can think of is basically every member of Lin's immediate crew was killed when Lin got taken into custody. AB appears to run that particular prison, so it's unclear if any word could have gotten out to anyone who could have helped Lin make it on the inside. Lin also might not have been in PC due to his rap sheet. A different situation than Marks, who probably had a clean record. :manny:

Not saying it makes sense, but that's my best rationalization of this particular Suttery :abel:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Only thing I can think of is basically every member of Lin's immediate crew was killed when Lin got taken into custody. AB appears to run that particular prison, so it's unclear if any word could have gotten out to anyone who could have helped Lin make it on the inside. Lin also might not have been in PC due to his rap sheet. A different situation than Marks, who probably had a clean record. :manny:

Not saying it makes sense, but that's my best rationalization of this particular Suttery :abel:
They're all spose to be in County Lockup, not prison. Thats another lil issue I have. U would think Mexicans run every institution in this state and Its hilarious how the only mexicans portrayed are a lil Biker Gang. :mjlol:

The Sheriff's new Lin was a target for retribution, in Cali you're automatically put in PC in those cases. If nothing else we have to assume Lin can afford the best legal representation possible :usure: They would see to his protection.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I'm team Gemma all the way, since everyone hates Z , Gemma is the true hero on this show . Gemma day all day everyday.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
You gonna count

I trust you :heh:

So that's all derosa is worth 300k?

The way it was being ran and about books and getting out of guns I thought it was a million dollar enterprise

But you can buy 50 percent of it for less than a condo
Alvarez got robbed, how is a place that had all its employees and patrons murdered less than a month able to reopen and how do they advertise it being safe when you still have gangs walking around with cuts on inside. No security upgrades at all. How did they find girls ready to work there. What moronic customers would go there? That place is worth about 12k tops .

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
They're all spose to be in County Lockup, not prison. Thats another lil issue I have. U would think Mexicans run every institution in this state and Its hilarious how the only mexicans portrayed are a lil Biker Gang. :mjlol:

The Sheriff's new Lin was a target for retribution, in Cali you're automatically put in PC in those cases. If nothing else we have to assume Lin can afford the best legal representation possible :usure: They would see to his protection.

They are in Stockton, Which is referenced in season 2 by Zobel as being controlled by the AB

Maybe Lin has a public defender :suttery:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Alvarez got robbed, how is a place that had all its employees and patrons murdered less than a month able to reopen and how do they advertise it being safe when you still have gangs walking around with cuts on inside. No security upgrades at all. How did they find girls ready to work there. What moronic customers would go there? That place is worth about 12k tops .

You forget that :suttery: adds 800% on top of the value

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
They are in Stockton, Which is referenced in season 2 by Zobel as being controlled by the AB

Maybe Lin has a public defender :suttery:

I have to just accept the suttery :ehh:

And Stockton is the city, but they would be in the San Joaquin county jail. Aint a county in the state that Mexicans wouldnt outnumber whites. But w/ suttery, Manson is runnin everything

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
this episode was actually really good. Nero's :dwillhuh: face when he was on the phone with Jax and then him crying had me like :mjcry: hell so did the stuff with jax and juice and the ending with jax and nero. Acting was on point this episode.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the :suttery_h:wasn't on a hundred thousand trillion this episode, but that car chase scene was so stupid. they didn't fukk over any blacks this episode so they had to make our music the soundtrack of that suttery. that needed to be set to the benny hill theme not sweet jazz.

:smugdiaw:

good episode though

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
To be real, last nights episode was the best in years. Outside the BS police chase, every scene was meanigful and top notch. Good acting from everyone.
Came in to say that it reminded me of a season 1 or 2 episode I loved the acting i actually cared about the characters for a minute last night instead of looking at them like super heroes