GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers we need you breh :blessed:
ZozwrYz.png

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone notice how the whites of Jax's eyes seemed to glow during his scene with Juice? shyt was tripping me out.

Gemma's gone crazy. Singing church hymns and looking like a witch in the dark. :merchant:

"I understand youre getting pretty cozy with the AB in here."
"Yeah, thats one way to put it."
"Dont be an a$$hole."
"Trust me, all I am in here is someone's a$$hole."
:russ: and ::mjcry:: at the same time

Jax and Nero...:mjcry:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
powerful ep.....

the juice/jax confession scene was so good u could feel the tension thru the screen....

damn....what do you do when the one that caused you all the pain is the same one that gave you life??.....:mjcry:

KILL THAT fukkIN bytch GEMMA!!!.....:pacspit:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brehs, this episode.... was actually good. :ohhh:

-That Juice/Jax scene was very good. That was probably Hunnam's best acting throughout his career. And his accent didn't slip. :heh:

-This bytch Gemma saying she was a good mother. :mjlol: Then later on she goes recruiting her grandson to be a future thug. :dead:

-Police chase through tight streets. Not only are Charming police terrible at policing, they're also terrible drivers. :deadmanny:

Still got minor suttery in too. :salute:

Fortuna (Latin: Fortūna, equivalent to the Greek goddess Tyche) was the goddess of fortune and personification of luck in Roman religion. She might bring good luck or bad: she could be represented as veiled and blind, as in modern depictions of Justice, and came to represent life's capriciousness. She was also a goddess of fate.

Gemma gonna survive brehs. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
fukkery aside, that was a pretty good episode.
Buuuuuut that's not what we're here for.

The Charger was a nice touch, but why not keep the fukkery at 100 and use the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard?

Are the Sons untouchable in Charming? This episode alone they assault the former sheriff in front of the current sheriff, and then physically obstruct deputies from arresting Jax.

When Jax cried in front of Juice, that motherfukker looked like Jesus.

I know the club is loyal to their prez, but no one really trips when they find out they went to war on a lie? Okay.

The homie Datak Tarr from Indian Hills isn't going to stop until he gets his revenge. He'll probably end up dying in a motorcycle race to the death with Jax tho.

I'm positive anyone who expects "Black" to win in the end is trolling. Every black person on this show has been a living prop, ultimately inconsequential in the end. I'll bet the Grim b*stards are either never seen again, or they die in battle trying to save the real Sons.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
fukkery aside, that was a pretty good episode.
Buuuuuut that's not what we're here for.

The Charger was a nice touch, but why not keep the fukkery at 100 and use the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard?

Are the Sons untouchable in Charming? This episode alone they assault the former sheriff in front of the current sheriff, and then physically obstruct deputies from arresting Jax.

When Jax cried in front of Juice, that motherfukker looked like Jesus.

I know the club is loyal to their prez, but no one really trips when they find out they went to war on a lie? Okay.

The homie Datak Tarr from Indian Hills isn't going to stop until he gets his revenge. He'll probably end up dying in a motorcycle race to the death with Jax tho.

I'm positive anyone who expects "Black" to win in the end is trolling. Every black person on this show has been a living prop, ultimately inconsequential in the end. I'll bet the Grim b*stards are either never seen again, or they die in battle trying to save the real Sons.

if it's a lie, then we fight on that lie
ZozwrYz.png