GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:mjlol: at the sheriff going:dahell: after being asked to arrest someone that just punched the shyt out of someone, a former sheriff at that in front of her

Like it's a strange request
It was strange to her because she knows he's in deep with the club and then Unser does an 180 and calls for an APB? :wtf:

Another thing that bothered me is that I wanted the rest of the club to be really pissed off.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I already see that Sutter is setting up Abel to repeat the cycle.

It was a good scene when she placed the ring on to Abel and the explanation behind it. I always figured the last episode would show him as an adult only years later leading the club (while Thomas would become the opposite, maybe law enforcement).

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
It was a good scene when she placed the ring on to Abel and the explanation behind it. I always figured the last episode would show him as an adult only years later leading the club (while Thomas would become the opposite, maybe law enforcement).

Thomas has the brains of the outfit between him and sling abel so Thomas would have to be the one to patch in... Abel on the other hand has a career waiting for him in the following areas: Miami Metro Homicide (they never catch any criminals), Charming Police Chief (he's fukking useless), or head developer for Rockstar Games working on GTA 6: GTA CHARMING!!!

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
if it's a lie, then we fight on that lie
ZozwrYz.png

I have no doubt that these dudes will back Jax no matter what.
2wrj6g6.jpg

But just in terms of all the shyt he just dropped on them at the meeting, if that wasn't the perfect opportunity for them to let out a collective "Jesus Christ!" in unison, I don't know what would be.
ZozwrYz.png