GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
clay day clay day

clay always told em to blame it on blacks its the american way juice fd up blaming it on the chinese

Ninerfan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charming has three police cars. One for the sheriff and two to chase Jax Teller down an obviously closed road and on to freedom. No APB, No Helicopters, No one even followed the club to Alveraz's. But, when Jax and Juice are in that room. It felt like the last episode of The Shield. Ronnie Gardocki was yelling at Vic Mackey. " I thought we were going to run Vic,"?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ronnie got done so dirty

Charming has three police cars. One for the sheriff and two to chase Jax Teller down an obviously closed road and on to freedom. No APB, No Helicopters, No one even followed the club to Alveraz's. But, when Jax and Juice are in that room. It felt like the last episode of The Shield. Ronnie Gardocki was yelling at Vic Mackey. " I thought we were going to run Vic,"?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You gonna count

I trust you :heh:

So that's all derosa is worth 300k?

The way it was being ran and about books and getting out of guns I thought it was a million dollar enterprise

But you can buy 50 percent of it for less than a condo

Can't read the thread cause I'm still watching....
But Nero getting 150k in one band in a small envelope :comeon::mjlol::russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I still don't see how Lin with all that power waa hung up like some low level drug dealer.
Cause it's prison. All the power in the world ain't gonna prevent two guards from taking you where the fukk they want to

And it seems the triads contacted those two and now they are snitching on juice

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Cause it's prison. All the power in the world ain't gonna prevent two guards from taking you where the fukk they want to

And it seems the triads contacted those two and now they are snitching on juice

Yes it will. If he's as connected as they claim, he's a boss. He would've had protection. Like I said, Im shocked they havent raped and killed Marks yet. Suttery @ its best.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yes it will. If he's as connected as they claim, he's a boss. He would've had protection. Like I said, Im shocked they havent raped and killed Marks yet. Suttery @ its best.
dog it's jail.. you ever been to jail?? no matter how much protection you have, the warden might have to see you, you might have a visit, you might have to go see the doc.. there's a million reasons guard are gonna pull you away from inmates and they ain't taking you and your protection with them

john gotti was being terrorized in jail by an INMATE... can you imagine what the guards could do to him if they wanted to