GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This episode 11 was clearly the best episode this season. The fcukery was reduced to a minimum which resulted in us seeing some great character interactions. My favorite one would have to be the conversation that Juice and Jax had. Such a gripping seen as you can both see the pain in their eyes. I actually thought that Juice wasn't going to tell Jax anything and would just let him put the pieces together. You could just feel the tension in the air at that moment when Juice revealed the truth to Jax. Powerful scene right there. Very anxious to see how the last episode turns out.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
This episode 11 was clearly the best episode this season. The fcukery was reduced to a minimum which resulted in us seeing some great character interactions. My favorite one would have to be the conversation that Juice and Jax had. Such a gripping seen as you can both see the pain in their eyes. I actually thought that Juice wasn't going to tell Jax anything and would just let him put the pieces together. You could just feel the tension in the air at that moment when Juice revealed the truth to Jax. Powerful scene right there. Very anxious to see how the last episode turns out.

I thought Juice was going to bail Gemma out again and take the blame for the murder himself. :manuehh: He had to know deep down that he was dead to Jax regardless :manny:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I thought Juice was going to bail Gemma out again and take the blame for the murder himself. :manuehh: He had to know deep down that he was dead to Jax regardless :manny:

I thought so to but then I realized, he really had nothing to gain from protecting Gemma at this point. His downward spiral started because he decided to protect her so I think at that point when he was finally face to face to Jax, he was probably like, fcuk it and spilled the beans. I also think that he was expecting to get at least a little sympathy from Jax by telling him the truth. Either way, Juice is a dead man walking so he did to try to redeem himself to Jax a bit before he may die but Jax wasn't having that.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I thought so to but then I realized, he really had nothing to gain from protecting Gemma at this point. His downward spiral started because he decided to protect her so I think at that point when he was finally face to face to Jax, he was probably like, fcuk it and spilled the beans. I also think that he was expecting to get at least a little sympathy from Jax by telling him the truth. Either way, Juice is a dead man walking so he did to try to redeem himself to Jax a bit before he may die but Jax wasn't having that.

You could tell within the way he was acting, it was releasing to accept, and finally step up as a man, and not coward and hide the truth. He became at peace with himself.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just watched recent episode(I know I'm late), but this episode was literally something out of freaking GTA 5 with that cop chase!:laff:

But to be honest I kinda feel bad for Jax knowing the truth and at least he's going to(hopefully) take responsibility for what he did.

Glad Juice is got.:camby: B*tch made nikka deserved it. Should have BEEEEEEEEN confessed.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Indeed. Besides the ridiculous cop chase the fukkery in this episode was toned down. And the plot had me on the edge of my seat.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it's a lie, then we fight on that lie
ZozwrYz.png

Chibbs was supposed to give him the Slim Charles talk.

Last edited:

cook

Banned
Daps
Oh yeah Chucky is literally the personification of "simping". Uncer does not come close!

He sprung into action at fukking warp speed as soon as Gemma asked him for help. I've never seen anything like that

This was one of the best episodes in a long time. Not surprisingly, there was a lack of suttery with the only offense being that stupid car chase. Most of us are just hate watching at this point but this episode showed how much potential this show had at one point. The actors are fully capable of giving good performances but they're given such garbage most of the time they don't get a chance to really work. The biggest mistake this show made was not ending it sooner. They should have gotten rid of Clay sooner and gotten to this Gemma/Indian Hills dynamic. Everything else in the past couple of seasons has been too stupid and over the top to even give half an emotional fukk about.