GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
still can't get over how EVERYONE refers to gangs as race color... even tho in cali there's like 100 different gangs

they all got grouped into black, brown, white, yellow

but its not just SOA... every other gang does it too.. including the police.. i was :deadmanny: when the chief says "b-b-b-but i thought you and black were good"
Agreed. So unrealistic....

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
"Just bury him out back somewhere. Bobby always loved this place :troll:"
ridiculous

yeah dont give your longest living member a real funeral. wheres the respect

are times really that hard that they cant afford a funeral and just bury him in a garden :what:

Sutter i swear :snoop:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
cali law. must wear helmet, mandatory no if buts.

as for this show. man ive been watching this since season 1 and half the time have no idea whats going on. I just like the shoot outs and drama that ends in more drama which makes no sense since the drama isnt detailed properly. :dead:
CQi4BP4.gif

These dudes have shootouts in broad daylight every episode, connected to a school shooting, have both of their own gang club houses blown up, thrir whore house massacred, connected to countless murders and a whole bunch of other shyt that goes by unnoticed im pretty sure they can get away with not wearing helmets.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
CQi4BP4.gif

These dudes have shootouts in broad daylight every episode, connected to a school shooting, have both of their own gang club houses blown up, thrir whore house massacred, connected to countless murders and a whole bunch of other shyt that goes by unnoticed im pretty sure they can get away with not wearing helmets.
:keefnah:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
still can't get over how EVERYONE refers to gangs as race color... even tho in cali there's like 100 different gangs

they all got grouped into black, brown, white, yellow

but its not just SOA... every other gang does it too.. including the police.. i was :deadmanny: when the chief says "b-b-b-but i thought you and black were good"

Prepare yourself.... There are 4 black episodes left

Black is about to take the biggest L in the history of L's

Sutter makes it very clear throughout the series his hate for black, look at his previous work with the Shield... Claudette had lupus and was dying and didn't catch Vic so she doesn't get a happy ending... and Julian was Gay.. and that was pretty much all of the black cops in the station... Tayvon got clocked by Iron Mara and Cletus Van Dam.. I still find that fukking hilarious how the carried over Shanes undercover name to SOA.... Cletus Van Dam was his undercover name in the Shield that he gave to the Armenian when he saw the car get hit... and he's Venus Van Dam on SOA....