GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
ridiculous

yeah dont give your longest living member a real funeral. wheres the respect

are times really that hard that they cant afford a funeral and just bury him in a garden :what:

Sutter i swear :snoop:

and how about you help them punk ass jax?... this ain't one of those "unload the guns out the truck" jobs, it's your friend, go help digging his grave,clown.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
CQi4BP4.gif

These dudes have shootouts in broad daylight every episode, connected to a school shooting, have both of their own gang club houses blown up, thrir whore house massacred, connected to countless murders and a whole bunch of other shyt that goes by unnoticed im pretty sure they can get away with not wearing helmets.
Basically. :russ:
Whatever happened to the fallout from that season, I thought it was supposed to lead to something bigger. :patrice:
Prepare yourself.... There are 4 black episodes left

Black is about to take the biggest L in the history of L's
I don't wanna watch. :sadbron:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is so illogical and whack.

Jax is like some fukked up version of Walter White/Jimmy Darmody/Tony Soprano. he's horrible at leading his gang like Soprano was. he's completely unlikable killing people for no reason at this point like Walter White was. he has some weird fukked up relationship with his mom like Jimmy Darmody.

Here's how I'd book the ending:
I hope Moses kills all the other Sons. :lolbron:
Even takes out their allies like Unser/Wendy :yeshrug:
All that's left is Jax and his family. Jax makes a deal with the Irish for safety in Ireland. :skip:
Gemma invites Nero. Nero declines. Nero finds out that Gemma killed Tara. Nero has also been the snitch all along. :gladbron:
Jax, Gemma, Thomas and Abel get into a shipping container as it's the only way to get safe passage to Ireland since Moses has men waiting at the airport.:leostare:
It turns out that Nero is actually zombie Miguel Prado, kind of like how that old homeless ghost chick is a zombie. He goes to tell the thot sheriff that Gemma killed Tara. They have to get to the port before she escapes. :wtf:
The family waits together in the container for the cargo ship to take off. Gemma wins.:troll:

yeah right:pacspit:

Gemma tells Jax that if Clay was around this shyt wouldn't have happened. They start arguing and ignore the kids. :mjlol:

Abel goes into Gemma's purse and finds her gun.
6Yf8FSS.png

Abel shoots Gemma first. :blessed:

Jax screams "NOOOOOO!" and is hovering over his mom's dying body. :scust:

She's about to confess to killing Tara, when Abel puts one in Jax's head too. :smugdraper:
Thomas like hell yeah breh :lawd:
But Abel like, "nah you too breh" :damn:
Abel puts Thomas in the crippler crossface as Chris Benoit's theme plays. :dahell:
Finally the Sheriff and Miguel Prado show up and open the shipping container. :merchant:
Abel is covered in blood looking like :demonic:

shyt goes to credits with this playing:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The way it ended, I believe this was done to write Marks off the show. The actor has been more involved in that viola davis show. The character of Moses was brought in & he's gonna take it from here the rest of the season.

:dahell: how many episodes are there left?

This show is terrible Lmao. I just want it to be over already. I want to see what happens to Jax and then never watch the last seasons again. I enjoyed it during the first 3 or 4. Now it's just :scusthov:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: how many episodes are there left?

This show is terrible Lmao. I just want it to be over already. I want to see what happens to Jax and then never watch the last seasons again. I enjoyed it during the first 3 or 4. Now it's just :scusthov:

I believe there's only 4 more episode left. You gotta remember before the most recent episode, that nygga Marks hasn't been on the show for weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if that was his last episode. They needed somebody to lead the blacks, so they introduced the Moses character.