GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
suttery recap

- what was marks plan if jax didnt ask to do the exchange by themselves?
- what was the point of jax even asking to do that?
- why didn't bobby try to warn them that marks hid a gun in his asscrack could have easily turned around and bent over so the sons could see
- this conflict started with jax getting revenge for someone close to him getting murdered - marks murders bobby right in front jax and then lets jax live :dahell: like "learn your lesson jax, no more revenge" :rudy:

- jax: "i want abel with me all day" - spends zero time with abel

- the cabin is this secret hideout yet indian hills randomly shows up without anyone knowing
- they invite tyler of all people to the secret cabin, they must really trust him now

- opie got a nice ceremony in the TM parking lot, bobby gets tossed on some old picnic table before rat throws him in some ditch. he didnt even get a sagal montage

- apparently juice is the only person thats allowed to kill lin. everyone in the prison works for marilyn manson but lin is still alive and i guess he cant afford bail because hes still locked up

- good thing half of charming has already been murdered or else jarry might have to worry about being seen in a parking lot fukking one of the people responsible for murdering everyone in her quadrant

- the club shoots at,then takes turns beating the preachers son. 5 minutes later his mom to jax - "your a good man"

Indian Hills showed up to Red Woody… Not the Cabin… Tyler showed up to the Cabin.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I doubt he will do anything since he is a merc and employe of Marks. He is not his boy nor does he have an interest in Pope industries. I don't see why he would be running anything but his mercs until his contract runs out. I see Marks having him on retainer and him working to get the Sons for Marks while he is in jail which btw makes no sense at all. Think about it , what proof does that moronic sheriff have? A sign statement from a junkie and a body on his property? Like the CEO would get his hands dirty like that. No DNa evidence , no witnesses just the statement of a junkie. If he has a lawyer he should out on bail in no time . Since he is black and that sheriff is a piece of shyt, you know he going to get killed or raped in there. Tully runs the jails so unless Marks makes bail right away he not coming out alive. Plus with Juice and Gemma story falling apart about seeing an Asian leaving Tara's place and the sheriff talking about everyone getting together again. Perfect time to blame it on the blacks .

If Marks gets raped in jail I'm seriously dropping this show before it ends. That would be the biggest L blacks take in this show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn:Currently watching the 10th episode of the 7th & Final season of SoA's predecessor sister show "The Shield", than watching this week's episode of SoA right after.

I really want to see how bad SoA's Impossible White Man GTA fukkery in it's 7th & Final season is compared to the Great Television in "The Shield"'s 7th & Final season, watching them back-to-back.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
speaking of season 1, its funny that opie's wife got murdered and really they didnt do shyt about it. tara gets killed and now its war on every color in the rainbow
still can't get over how EVERYONE refers to gangs as race color... even tho in cali there's like 100 different gangs

they all got grouped into black, brown, white, yellow

but its not just SOA... every other gang does it too.. including the police.. i was :deadmanny: when the chief says "b-b-b-but i thought you and black were good"

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think I figured out how it ends:

Venus reveals he's Boyd Crowder working undercover for the Marshall's. He plans to take down Jax and the Sons, but before he does it's revealed that Rat is working undercover for the FBI. These 2 find out and go head-to-head trying to take down the Sons. Rat uncovers some information revealing Tig is also working for the FBI, BUT he's not legally on the pay roll. As Rat becomes confused he's shot in the head. The man who pulled the trigger is none other than.... Vic Mackey. :mindblown: Vic couldn't take the risk of Rat exposing his "dirty work" to his higher ups. He'd been putting in work at that desk job he couldn't lose it like his family. As Vic is getting rid of the body out comes Boyd. :ooh: Vic is stunned; no words can describe how he looks and feels. Vic says, "I thought you died." Boyd, stunned, replies, "what?" Vic, "You killed yourself and your family." Boyd replies, "That was my twin." :mjcry: Boyd decides to help Vic remove the body because now he can take out Jax on his own.

Jax sees Abel with a knife heading to granny's room. Abel tells him granny killed mommy. Jax is lost now. His mind collapses. In the heat of passion he pulls out his knife and tells his son, "let's have some son and father time with grandma." :heh: Tig and Happy enter the house, long after Jax has left, to find Abel writing on the walls with grandma's blood. Even these stone cold killer weirdos are like :whoa: They head into the other room to find Thomas in his crib. Tig calls Vic and tells him, "it's over. I'm finished." They take him and this leads to Sutter's new project titled "2 Weirdos and a Kid." :blessed:

Jax is riding off into oblivion. He sees a a truck coming. He immediately puts the pedal to the gas. A screen goes black and all we hear is a loud crash. :wow: Boyd, on his way to make the citizen's arrest on Jax, sees a bunch of police and ambulance vehicles ahead. As he passes by he sees the body of Jax. Cut to Boyd in a bar wearing a cowboy hat.....

Start the final season of Justified. :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex