GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Yo did piney get a proper funeral? I just remember them burning his jacket like he was some prospect ass dude and not the fukking co-founder of the whole MC. I swear they just cremated his body.

These dudes buried bobby out in the backyard like he was pet hamster or some shyt

Yeah they cremated Piney, Unser was the one cleaning up the cabin when Opie came in and found Piney dead and Unser cleaning up everything and almost killed Unser... That's when Unser told Opie that it was Clay that killed Piney and led to Opie shooting Clay at the end of the episode. Jax showed up to the place when they were cremating Piney and had that dumbfounded look on his face.... he was obviously telling himself "I gotta get SAMCRO out of guns"

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Yeah they cremated Piney, Unser was the one cleaning up the cabin when Opie came in and found Piney dead and Unser cleaning up everything and almost killed Unser... That's when Unser told Opie that it was Clay that killed Piney and led to Opie shooting Clay at the end of the episode. Jax showed up to the place when they were cremating Piney and had that dumbfounded look on his face.... he was obviously telling himself "I gotta get SAMCRO out of guns"

So the co-founder of the whole MC didn't even get a proper burial? :wow:

fukk first 9, He was first 2 and they did him like that :wow:

These dudes give none of their "brothers" a decent funeral

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yo did piney get a proper funeral? I just remember them burning his jacket like he was some prospect ass dude and not the fukking co-founder of the whole MC. I swear they just cremated his body.

These dudes buried bobby out in the backyard like he was pet hamster or some shyt
Not only that but they treated Piney like he was a prospect.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
isnt it amazing the two folks who were the most reasonable and gave all to the club opie and bobby got done the dirtiest?

Opie didn't snitch but had his wife killed anyways did not get any retalitation just a sorry breh
then his dad got kiled and he had to be :kony: we can't kill clay yet

then in jail he sacrified himself and left hsi kids to be raised by a slut

bobby the most reasonable of all teh club members Killed

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
this shyt is so illogical and whack.

Jax is like some fukked up version of Walter White/Jimmy Darmody/Tony Soprano. he's horrible at leading his gang like Soprano was. he's completely unlikable killing people for no reason at this point like Walter White was. he has some weird fukked up relationship with his mom like Jimmy Darmody.

Here's how I'd book the ending:
I hope Moses kills all the other Sons. :lolbron:
Even takes out their allies like Unser/Wendy :yeshrug:
All that's left is Jax and his family. Jax makes a deal with the Irish for safety in Ireland. :skip:
Gemma invites Nero. Nero declines. Nero finds out that Gemma killed Tara. Nero has also been the snitch all along. :gladbron:
Jax, Gemma, Thomas and Abel get into a shipping container as it's the only way to get safe passage to Ireland since Moses has men waiting at the airport.:leostare:
It turns out that Nero is actually zombie Miguel Prado, kind of like how that old homeless ghost chick is a zombie. He goes to tell the thot sheriff that Gemma killed Tara. They have to get to the port before she escapes. :wtf:
The family waits together in the container for the cargo ship to take off. Gemma wins.:troll:

yeah right:pacspit:

Gemma tells Jax that if Clay was around this shyt wouldn't have happened. They start arguing and ignore the kids. :mjlol:

Abel goes into Gemma's purse and finds her gun.
6Yf8FSS.png

Abel shoots Gemma first. :blessed:

Jax screams "NOOOOOO!" and is hovering over his mom's dying body. :scust:

She's about to confess to killing Tara, when Abel puts one in Jax's head too. :smugdraper:
Thomas like hell yeah breh :lawd:
But Abel like, "nah you too breh" :damn:
Abel puts Thomas in the crippler crossface as Chris Benoit's theme plays. :dahell:
Finally the Sheriff and Miguel Prado show up and open the shipping container. :merchant:
Abel is covered in blood looking like :demonic:

shyt goes to credits with this playing:

+10 :wow:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I have a serious question . Why is Marks in jail and why was he arrested? The sons dumped multiple bodies on his land but the cops don't arrest him . The preacher gets dump and he in cuffs . I mean there is no way he can be tied to the crime personally is there? Why not think Lin did it?