GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Some customized bikes wouldn't kill them, to me they look like the Wild Hogs -

wild01.jpg

Haha yeah. But after last night's episode, you think they could take choppers on dirt roads? Lol

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
damn Bobby :to:, the only decent guy on their team, Marks should of killed Jax aswell :stopitslime: damn Sutter

this cop chibs storyline isnt believable at all, i thought they somehow knew each other before she came to town. random fukk in front of another son :dead: just chilling on his bike smoking a newport and looking impressed by chibs' stroke game :mjlol:

so Abel is going to kill Gemma in the finale right :pachaha:, watching her in the dark from a far with that demented face :demonic:
i always watch the show a day after release, this thread is great to read while watching :russ::salute:

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So was it ever explained why Marks didn't kill Tigs last season when Jax sent him to that warehouse in the deal he made? He delivered Tig to Marks but he didn't kill Tig. He let him go and then the next scene he walks into the clubhouse and Jax has the :dwill: face. Y'all think Tig is a Rat or something?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So I had a thought.....

With the indian hills VP and crew showing up and giving them the heads up on the hearing...

You think the other charters would take a mayhem vote on Jax and the rest?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So was it ever explained why Marks didn't kill Tigs last season when Jax sent him to that warehouse in the deal he made? He delivered Tig to Marks but he didn't kill Tig. He let him go and then the next scene he walks into the clubhouse and Jax has the :dwill: face. Y'all think Tig is a Rat or something?
That's what I was saying last week. Tig is the rat.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
chibb takin the officer on top of the car while his homie watched....:mjlol:

ok so my thing is....if jax wanted to have a one on one with marx...and he checked marx for weapons and marx' boy checked jax AND the black dude for weapons...why the fukk wouldn't someone check bobby??...am i the only one that thought that bobby was gonna be checked too??

cook

Banned
Daps
suttery recap

- what was marks plan if jax didnt ask to do the exchange by themselves?
- what was the point of jax even asking to do that?
- why didn't bobby try to warn them that marks hid a gun in his asscrack could have easily turned around and bent over so the sons could see
- this conflict started with jax getting revenge for someone close to him getting murdered - marks murders bobby right in front jax and then lets jax live :dahell: like "learn your lesson jax, no more revenge" :rudy:

- jax: "i want abel with me all day" - spends zero time with abel

- the cabin is this secret hideout yet indian hills randomly shows up without anyone knowing
- they invite tyler of all people to the secret cabin, they must really trust him now

- opie got a nice ceremony in the TM parking lot, bobby gets tossed on some old picnic table before rat throws him in some ditch. he didnt even get a sagal montage

- apparently juice is the only person thats allowed to kill lin. everyone in the prison works for marilyn manson but lin is still alive and i guess he cant afford bail because hes still locked up

- good thing half of charming has already been murdered or else jarry might have to worry about being seen in a parking lot fukking one of the people responsible for murdering everyone in her quadrant

- the club shoots at,then takes turns beating the preachers son. 5 minutes later his mom to jax - "your a good man"

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
For some reason that GIF is funny as fukk. I think it's a combination of the glasses with the stare. :russ:

suttery recap

- what was marks plan if jax didnt ask to do the exchange by themselves?
- what was the point of jax even asking to do that?
- why didn't bobby try to warn them that marks hid a gun in his asscrack could have easily turned around and bent over so the sons could see
- this conflict started with jax getting revenge for someone close to him getting murdered - marks murders bobby right in front jax and then lets jax live :dahell: like "learn your lesson jax, no more revenge" :rudy:

- jax: "i want abel with me all day" - spends zero time with abel

- the cabin is this secret hideout yet indian hills randomly shows up without anyone knowing
- they invite tyler of all people to the secret cabin, they must really trust him now

- opie got a nice ceremony in the TM parking lot, bobby gets tossed on some old picnic table before rat throws him in some ditch. he didnt even get a sagal montage

- apparently juice is the only person thats allowed to kill lin. everyone in the prison works for marilyn manson but lin is still alive and i guess he cant afford bail because hes still locked up

- good thing half of charming has already been murdered or else jarry might have to worry about being seen in a parking lot fukking one of the people responsible for murdering everyone in her quadrant

- the club shoots at,then takes turns beating the preachers son. 5 minutes later his mom to jax - "your a good man"
That Suttery. :banderas:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Has it ever been explained why the Sons ride around with helmets and the weekend warrior type of bikes you'd see a crew of Wall Street dudes riding?
cali law. must wear helmet, mandatory no if buts.

as for this show. man ive been watching this since season 1 and half the time have no idea whats going on. I just like the shoot outs and drama that ends in more drama which makes no sense since the drama isnt detailed properly. :dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
cali law. must wear helmet, mandatory no if buts.

as for this show. man ive been watching this since season 1 and half the time have no idea whats going on. I just like the shoot outs and drama that ends in more drama which makes no sense since the drama isnt detailed properly. :dead:

Hey bro, we got a shippment of guns coming in this weekend, the Nomads are willing to parlay if you cut them in on a piece of your Asian whore trade, we don't want this blowing back on Charming. I know they killed your whole family but for now you're going to have to let it go for the good of the club, are you ok with this bro? I'll have Chibs lay out the details

*hugs*