GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

Daps
no

i am saying that you buy the next gta game, then it works on all of the platforms for FREE (like consoles, computer gaming, and whatever portable gaming system like steam deck).

and then they (rockstar) can do their updates for online game play and shyt like that..
I understand what you’re saying breh and I agree with you. I was just saying that Rockstar, being as greedy as they are, would never pass up a chance to take money from their audience.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I can’t lie I’m still trippin on tee grizzley and his people getting big pay for playing this shyt. I played it once for like 15 min years ago and got bored but I been watching them dudes these last few days and it’s wild the kinda shyt you can do in that game.

Can you get paid from NCAA football too? Caus when ‘23 comes out I’m on it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t lie I’m still trippin on tee grizzley and his people getting big pay for playing this shyt. I played it once for like 15 min years ago and got bored but I been watching them dudes these last few days and it’s wild the kinda shyt you can do in that game.

Can you get paid from NCAA football too? Caus when ‘23 comes out I’m on it.

Create the lane breh